Preview Match Previews 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be nervous/anxious again about doing another preview but if you are desperate for previews, I can do
Round 6 Saturday, April 27
GWS
:)

Damn, Scaryness. I'll do the Melbourne preview, singly or in tandem.

Trying to find Connolly to co-write the Melbourne preview. I like the idea of co-writing, not least to keep my crap under some sort of control as well as to have some Kirky yin and yang.

If the inestimable Connolly is not around maybe someone I've crossed swords with could volunteer to co-write (Mark P, Kirkswan, Tedeski, Number 37 et al). PM me if interested and I'll let Scaryness know.

Hi Scaryness. Confirming I will do the Round 4 game v the Snowboarders. As noted above I like the idea of a yin and yang type jointly written review. If Mark P, Kirky, Ted, N37 are interested in keeping the Preview balanced (ie in some semblance of control) they are welcome to get in touch.

Do we have someone doing previews in Round 11 for Geelong?

I believe SlingshotFooty is up next so feel free to put up an unofficial preview thread against North before updating with the write up mate. :)

Do we have someone doing previews in Round 11 for Geelong?

I believe SlingshotFooty is up next so feel free to put up an unofficial preview thread against North before updating with the write up mate. :)

Well I don't believe I was ever assigned a round?

Hey scaryness and Cloud_, really sorry but I can't do round 10 preview, or any other for at least a while... sorry...

Can I do round 10 instead of 11?

Collingwood would be a far funner game to preview/ troll.

Hey scaryness and Cloud_, really sorry but I can't do round 10 preview, or any other for at least a while... sorry...
All good kirky :thumbsu: Thanks for letting us know
Can I do round 10 instead of 11?

Collingwood would be a far funner game to preview/ troll.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry everyone. Ended up being a crazy week with work and sick wife/child. This happened last time as well. I don't think I'll volunteer again.
All good mate. Real life always comes first.

If you have a change of heart or feel like jumping in for a spare one go for it mate. No pressure though.

Jewelsbon is up this week v. Hawks I believe??

All good mate. Real life always comes first.

If you have a change of heart or feel like jumping in for a spare one go for it mate. No pressure though.

Jewelsbon is up this week v. Hawks I believe??

If no one wants to do Hawks I am down.

The King! want to record a podcast for it? :p

Anyone keen on writing a preview for the Carlton game this week?
Or the Freo game next week?

Appears we haven't gotten anyone rostered for either. If no takers, I'll try to get onto it this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back