AFLW Match Thread - Dogs vs Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on my way to the match. I have successfully purchased 1/4 tickets. Still need to purchase another three but it's not allowing me to do so, even if I try one at a time. Surely I didn't buy the last available ticket?

Initially I tried for four. Ticket Master told me they couldn't find my tickets, try again. I then added one ticket to my basket and purchased this successfully. I figured I'd just repeat that three more times.

I'm now being told they can't find my tickets.

Please help.

Love how quickly everyone spread after dogs got possession in the middle of the ground, and how quickly they flood the defensive 50 when the ball's there.

Terrible kick into the middle of the ground was costly there. Also lucky go get away with no one on the goal line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the umpire denies the advantage. Lochland was running straight towards goal within 20 metres on her own...

Players seemed to handball too much. Need to try and kick it more and get yardage when you have the breeze to at least lock it inside 50. For example, Blackburn opted to handball just outside forward 50 and got caught holding the ball while looking for a handball option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back