AFLW Match Thread - Dogs vs Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just read this comment below on twitter from some loser and thought seriously grow up mate, that was a fantastic game.

"Just watched AFLW Melb v Bulldogs. I know everybody talks the game up, however, seriously. Can't kick, handball or just play football. First and last time."

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I just read this comment below on twitter from some loser and thought seriously grow up mate, that was a fantastic game.

"Just watched AFLW Melb v Bulldogs. I know everybody talks the game up, however, seriously. Can't kick, handball or just play football. First and last time."

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Tweeted by Mick Stinear?

Only saw the last qrt but they showed so much heart and spirit- loved it. Brown was very impressive too - first time I’ve seen her. Same with Fitzy. And Blackburn was just Blackburn again- she’s awesome. Great job dog girls
Yep. You wouldn't know if just watching the last quarter, but Blackburn was rather quiet for her standards in the first half, and then turned it around big time in the second half. All the other mids stepped up too, after getting beaten around the ball in the first half.

Only saw the last qrt but they showed so much heart and spirit- loved it. Brown was very impressive too - first time I’ve seen her. Same with Fitzy. And Blackburn was just Blackburn again- she’s awesome. Great job dog girls

Been critical of Brown in the past but her best game in today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back