Matchday 10

What do Liverpool need to do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

*League cup games between matchday 9 and 10*

First off we have match of the round. Man United vs Spurs. Man United have just come off losing to Aussie Mooys Huddersfield and Spurs battered Liverpool. Both sides look very likely for Champions League so a win for either side would be very handy.

Next we have Arsenal vs Swansea. Arsenal had a high scoring win vs Everton but I feel this will be a lot tighter. Still think Arsenal should win though.

Palace lost to an inform Newcastle but I think they may be able to get a point or 3 against West Ham.

Klopp vs Wagner best friends going at it. Surely Wagner knows Klopp inside out and will sit back and snatch a goal on the counter? Another loss to Liverpool would almost be a knockout blow to their top 4 hopes fairly early in the season.

Watford who are in the top 6 should account for Stoke easily.

Expecting another Man City bloodbath and should belt West Brom.

Chelsea have scored a fair amount of goals recently and I don't expect this to change against Bournemouth.

Brighton vs Soton should be a snooze fest.

Everton desperately need a win. Or perhaps they desperately need a loss so Koeman gets sacked. Either way Leicester are not out of the relegation woods too so they would love some breathing space.

Rafas Newcastle are 7th and should tick along with another win against Burnley.

My Picks
Man United vs Spurs 1-2
Arsenal vs Swansea 2-1
Palace vs West Ham 1-1
Liverpool vs Huddersfield 0-1
Watford vs Stoke 2-0
West Brom vs Man City 0-4
Bournemouth vs Chelsea 1-3
Brighton vs Soton 1-1
Leicester vs Everton 1-1
Burnley vs Newcastle 1-2

Last edited:
Think we might win against Everton. Great time to get them really.

I'm waiting until I get confirmation that Koeman isn't going anywhere.

That said, shame on you RossFC . This should be the time to talk about Blue Merseyside woes, since they are 18th. Red Merseyside being 9th is nothing special.

I'm waiting until I get confirmation that Koeman isn't going anywhere.

That said, shame on you RossFC . This should be the time to talk about Blue Merseyside woes, since they are 18th. Red Merseyside being 9th is nothing special.
It's pretty unanimous that people think Koeman should be sacked.

I feel Liverpool as part of the top 6 being the major underachiever early in the season, it's a question that should be asked.

Also matchday 8 had a question about Everton.

It's pretty unanimous that people think Koeman should be sacked.

I feel Liverpool as part of the top 6 being the major underachiever early in the season, it's a question that should be asked.

Also matchday 8 had a question about Everton.

Yeah, forgot about Everton being MD8.

It seems even the almighty Klopp, the hottest manager going around couldn't really turn Liverpool around at this point in time.

Man Utd vs. Spurs - 1-1
Crystal Palace vs. West Ham - 1-1
West Brom vs. Man City - 1-3
Liverpool vs. Huddersfield - 2-1
Watford vs. Stoke - 2-0
Arsenal vs. Swansea - 4-0
Bournemouth vs. Chelsea - 0-1
Brighton vs. Southampton - 2-3
Leicester vs. Everton - 3-1
Burnley vs. Newcastle Utd - 1-0

View attachment 431094
View attachment 431106

*League cup games between matchday 9 and 10*

First off we have match of the round. Man United vs Spurs. Man United have just come off losing to Aussie Mooys Huddersfield and Spurs battered Liverpool. Both sides look very likely for Champions League so a win for either side would be very handy.

Next we have Arsenal vs Swansea. Arsenal high scoring win vs Everton but I feel this will be a lot tighter. Still think Arsenal should win though.

Palace lost to an inform Newcastle but I think they may be able to get a point or 3 against West Ham.

Klopp vs Wagner best friends going at it. Surely Wagner knows Klopp inside out and will sit back and snatch a goal on the couner? Another loss to Liverpool would almost be a knockout blow to their top 4 hopes fairly early in the season.

Watford who are in the top 6 should account for Stoke easily.

Expecting another Man City bloodbath and should belt West Brom.

Chelsea have scored a fair amount of goals recently and I don't expect this to change against Bournemouth.

Brighton vs Soton should be a snooze fest.

Everton desperately need a win. Or perhaps they desperately need a loss so Koeman gets sacked. Either way Leicester are not out of the relegation woods too so they would love some breathing space.

Rafas Newcastle are 7th and should tick along with another win against Burnley.

My Picks
Man United vs Spurs 1-2
Arsenal vs Swansea 2-1
Palace vs West Ham 1-1
Liverpool vs Huddersfield 0-1
Watford vs Stoke 2-0
West Brom vs Man City 0-4
Bournemouth vs Chelsea 1-3
Brighton vs Soton 1-1
Leicester vs Everton 1-1
Burnley vs Newcastle 1-2
Have faith you’ve only conceded 1 goal at home all season.
You’ll bounce back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My predictions for week 10
Man Utd vs. Spurs - 2-1
Crystal Palace vs. West Ham - 1-0
West Brom vs. Man City - 1-1
Liverpool vs. Huddersfield 0-1
Watford vs. Stoke - 2-0
Arsenal vs. Swansea - 2-0
Bournemouth vs. Chelsea - 1-1
Brighton vs. Southampton - 2-3
Leicester vs. Everton - 3-0
Burnley vs. Newcastle Utd - 0-2

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Man Utd 4-1 Spers
Crystal Palace 1-1 West Ham
West Brom 1-2 Man City
Liverpool
3-1 Huddersfield
Watford 2-0 Stoke
Arsenal 16-0 Swansea
Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea
Brighton 2-2 Soton
Leicester 0-1 Everton
Burnley 1-1 Newcastle Utd

Cant even entertain it. Absolutely must be bouncing back. We have to be wary though, they just did your lot. No easy games in the Premier League.

Thanks Mr Cliche. :D

It's not as if Huddersfield would know your style inside out, would be set up to frustrate, etc.

Back