Matchday 11

Is Pep right about Spurs being "The Harry Kane Team"?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I take it you dont watch a lot of Firmino who I'm guessing you believe to be average.
3 in 11 in the league as a CF is rather average.
I don’t care for the he chases and presses argument. CF’s need goals.

You'e forgetting the future of England / the new Gerrard / Lampard / Scholes all in one - Harry Winks.
And don't you forget it. This is Harry Winks' world and we're just living in it.

He'd saunter in to both.
LOL.

In the 3-4-3 that both teams play, Arsenal's front 3: Sanchez, Ozil, Lacazette. No place for Salah. Spurs: Dele, Kane, Eriksen. No place for Salah. Not sure he'd even be the first sub in that front 3 ahead of Son either. Would be a handy N'Koudou replacement though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 in 11 in the league as a CF is rather average.
I don’t care for the he chases and presses argument. CF’s need goals.
He's very important to how we play. Not a huge goal scorer but it's all the rest of the stuff he does that makes him super important. If you think Firmino is an average footballer, then I dont think you watch enough football.

He's very important to how we play. Not a huge goal scorer but it's all the rest of the stuff he does that makes him super important. If you think Firmino is an average footballer, then I dont think you watch enough football.
His output at the minute is average. Nothing has changed from two years ago.
You still need a 20+ goal CF to win the league.

LOL.

In the 3-4-3 that both teams play, Arsenal's front 3: Sanchez, Ozil, Lacazette. No place for Salah. Spurs: Dele, Kane, Eriksen. No place for Salah. Not sure he'd even be the first sub in that front 3 ahead of Son either. Would be a handy N'Koudou replacement though.
Salah would play in front of both Ozil (who goes missing all the time and doesnt score enough goals) and Lacazette, easily in front of Lacazette.

Not first sub in front of Son. LOL. Son's 2 goals in 13 I guess is pretty tough for Salah to contend with.

As for Eriksen and Alli, both important to Spurs but you'd just drop one deeper into midfield and play Salah who has more goals this season than both Alli and Eriksen combined.

Ahead of who? Not starting over Alli or Eriksen in a 3-4-2-1
Doubt he starts ahead of Aguero, Sane, KDB or Sterling either.
Why wouldnt he start ahead of Sane or Sterling. Scores more goals than both, has mounds of pace just like both. Not about starting at City though as they rotate heavily anyways.

Salah would play in front of both Ozil (who goes missing all the time and doesnt score enough goals) and Lacazette, easily in front of Lacazette.

Not first sub in front of Son. LOL. Son's 2 goals in 13 I guess is pretty tough for Salah to contend with.

As for Eriksen and Alli, both important to Spurs but you'd just drop one deeper into midfield and play Salah who has more goals this season than both Alli and Eriksen combined.
Ozil is a 10, and not a goal scorer.

I'm guessing Harry Kane still doesn't get into Liverpool's XI too. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How would Salah start over Lacazette? Lacazette is a CF lmao, and a much better one than Sanchez who plays on the left. We playing the old 4-6-0 formation?

So. You'd still play Salah in front of him. A front three of Alexis/Laca/Salah would be far more potent.
I notice you conveniently deleted the Harry Kane sentence. Truth hurts, eh?

How would Salah start over Lacazette? Lacazette is a CF lmao, and a much better one than Sanchez who plays on the left. We playing the old 4-6-0 formation?
Because, Jod.

Back