Matchday 12

Do you like International Breaks?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I saw and remember, it looked like Stones was on the wrong side of Vardy, level with Kompany. No chance Stones is stopping him without getting red carded himself.
Definite red for me. Stones wasnt on the cover. Kompany prevented a clear one on one with the keeper. He was just lucky it happened too early in the game and refs for whatever reason never send off players too early in matches. Unless for something truly appalling I guess.

More to play for still. CL spots. EL spots. Avoid relegation. I firmly believe City will romp it though.
Which is why it’s a weird comment given I essentially said the same
Get top 4 which I think we still should and put our efforts into CL and FA Cup. If we can beat the holders there’s no reason we can’t get to the last 8 or 4 if we prioritise it.

Salahs been great as well(like a few other guys at big clubs), just think Richarlson for what he cost and from where came from has been a great signing.
Yeah he has been fantastic.

But I also consider Salah at 35 million in today's market close to daylight robbery.

If he wins the Golden Boot then POTY for me. Plenty of season to go. I just want to see if this is a hot streak or if this is just gonna be standard from him. He's on target to score 30-40 goals for the season which is a bit ridiculous. Surely he slows down. I mean he's winger for gods sake haha.

All hail the King of Egypt! :D

Which is why it’s a weird comment given I essentially said the same
Yeah I was more riffing off what I said that I thought you guys were gonna challenge City but your two losses in three games has for me ending the title race. I dont think United are good enough and Chelsea slipped up too much early on. I thought you guys were the last chance to keep it as a title race.

But IMO, it's now over. Very early to say that but they are too good.

If he wins the Golden Boot then POTY for me
Why? Only 3 golden boot winners in the last decade have at the same time been POTY.
City romp the league and it’ll be one if there’s that win it. Safe money would be on kdb

Yeah he has been fantastic.

But I also consider Salah at 35 million in today's market close to daylight robbery.

If he wins the Golden Boot then POTY for me. Plenty of season to go. I just want to see if this is a hot streak or if this is just gonna be standard from him. He's on target to score 30-40 goals for the season which is a bit ridiculous. Surely he slows down. I mean he's winger for gods sake haha.

All hail the King of Egypt! :D
you mean Pharaoh dont you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not a troll. You're a human girl who trolls.
I don't think I've ever trolled on here.
Debate the issue don't play the person.

You seriously think salah and kdb can be compared on an even playing field?
Salah has carried a pretty poor team this season whereas kdb has stars helping him all around him.

Goodnight sweet prince.

B7vH3B1IQAEnWpX.jpg

Back