Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 14 - November Title Decider?

Can Louis Van Gaal's Red Army stop the Vardy train?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Why isn't Fryer Tuck doing the matchday threads?

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Lol Mou

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Last edited by a moderator:
Mad Men does get tedious in parts.

But Christina Hendricks's amazing....acting.... makes for great viewing each episode.

1082044887.jpeg
Yeah a little slow at times but there's enough going on to keep the interest going, not as slow as me and TV though. Still haven't watched BB yet either...

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I reckon you're a pretty good poster normally, but this is ridiculous. jod is obviously biased towards Liverpool and admits as much, but he has been no worse than what the Spurs fans have been saying in this thread over the last few days, it's just that jod and Liverpool fans have a reputation.

It's great that you Spurs fans are all a bit excited at the moment but some of the posts made by Spurs' supporters are as if not more cringeworthy than anything jod or other Liverpool fans have said.
I'm sorry but you're showing selective bias BB.

Tottenham fans have been, by and large, reasonable in their posts, going as far to say that they rate the two squads equally, or at least there is very little between them. It has been Jod and one or two others who are making the outlandish statements which to be honest have verged on trolling.

The stadium thing has been blown up all out of proportion too. If you have the inclination to go back and read what was said you will find that the statements simply concluded that it would help make us more competitive. Then the Liverpool fans have turned that into some huge statement of intent from us and that we think we are set to dominate English football from there on in.

Seriously read the comments back. Only one set of fans are being by and large rational about this.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Actually people pointed out the opposition (or how bad they are) in the qualifiers, then the world cup, then pants and some other guy got really worked up and started throwing some personal jabs coz they really had nothing left

But rose tinted glasses and all that
o_Oo_O

R U 4 real brah

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

Tottenham fans have been, by and large, reasonable in their posts, going as far to say that they rate the two squads equally, or at least there is very little between them. It has been Jod and one or two others who are making the outlandish statements which to be honest have verged on trolling.

The stadium thing has been blown up all out of proportion too. If you have the inclination to go back and read what was said you will find that the statements simply concluded that it would help make us more competitive. Then the Liverpool fans have turned that into some huge statement of intent from us and that we think we are set to dominate English football from there on in.

Seriously read the comments back. Only one set of fans are being by and large rational about this.
Yeah nah bro. Both sets of supporters were been equally bias and crazy.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

Yeah nah mate. It's the Liverpool fans correctly pointing out to Spurs that a new stadium is not going to get them magically into the top 4 as so many of you believe. Those sane Liverpool fans also are pointing out that the same reason why their own club will find it difficult to get back into the top 4.

Realistically neither club will be in the top regularly until either cam find a billionaire to hand them money.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Also +1 for Mad Men. Almost finished season 4. It doesn't reach the heights of say a Breaking Bad but there's plenty of content in there to make it worthwhile watching.
Totally different show though. Mad Men is just a huge character piece. Don Draper is so intriguing. Cracking show.

Also +1 for Mad Men. Almost finished season 4. It doesn't reach the heights of say a Breaking Bad but there's plenty of content in there to make it worthwhile watching.

Mad Men shits on Breaking Bad IMO, both good shows, no faults with Mad Men and I don't think it ever had a poor season.

You watch Boardwalk Empire? Another brilliant show, Penny Dreadful as well.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mad Men shits on Breaking Bad IMO, both good shows, no faults with Mad Men and I don't think it ever had a poor season.

You watch Boardwalk Empire? Another brilliant show, Penny Dreadful as well.
BB is excellent but ive never gotten on the bandwagon saying it's the GOAT and all that. Mad Men is ridiculous. If you love writing, then Mad Men is like the apex for excellent writing.

Boardwalk was good, ended a bit s**t though.

It's still West Wing/The Soprano's for GOAT tv though.

BB is excellent but ive never gotten on the bandwagon saying it's the GOAT and all that. Mad Men is ridiculous. If you love writing, then Mad Men is like the apex for excellent writing.

Boardwalk was good, ended a bit s**t though.

It's still West Wing/The Soprano's for GOAT tv though.

Problem with Boardwalk was it was canceled so the last season had to squeeze about two seasons of content into it to give it an ending, costly show to make, acting and writing and casting in it was top notch. At least it got a last season though, unlike Deadwood.

Justified is also pretty damn good.

Back