Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 14 - November Title Decider?

Can Louis Van Gaal's Red Army stop the Vardy train?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Why isn't Fryer Tuck doing the matchday threads?

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Lol Mou

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha I forgot to put Soprano's on there. Yet to see West Wing too but I know Sorkin wrote it so the dialogue should be great.

I rate it. It's like Mad Men but obviously more focused on sex as that is what they are researching. Plus it's got Lizzy Caplan and shes sexy as all hell.
Lizzy is the whole reason I want to watch the show. I love her and want to marry her.

What even is the leftovers??

Im a WWII nut though and Spielberg/Hanks. BoB is freaking awesome. I wish they would do another one. So many stories to tell from WWII.
You're like my bro. He loves that stuff.

Leftovers is HBO. 2% of the worlds population suddenly vanishes and there's no explanation as to why. People are trying to cope with losing loved ones or why they haven't disappeared or joining cults. There are people who claim they cane save them with hugs etc. it's quite mysterious and depressing but some of the best TV I've seen.

I've seen first two season and I can't put it on the top tier of shows. It feels quite forced at times. Spacey is fantastic of course but it just doesn't seem to hold my interest as the other shows above. Sons of Anarchy was another that had so much promise but failed to deliver on it all. Still a good show though.

Ah! Forgot to put that on the top tier aswell. The father of great television. So many great characters. Adebisi, Keller, Schillinger, Tobias, Kenny and the O'Riley brothers.

Six Feet Under's ending was just emotionally gut wrenching. It's still the best ending of a show I've ever seen. Superb writing.

Yeh, I've just started watching season 2. Far out man. Some seriously great acting in this show. I do worry if Lindelof will go with loads of unsolved questions again like Lost but so far it's the most interesting show on television at the moment.

Yet to see Rome and Band of Brothers too. True Detective S1 would be top tier but have to watch S2 but i had heard it's a let down.
You haven't seen Band of Brothers yet :eek:

You have not lived! I've watched it 3-4 times now and it's still as fantastic as always.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually doing my yearly Band of Brothers watch at the moment. Noticed it's the top rated tv series on IMDB and not surprised. Didn't think Pacific was anywhere near as good, visually amazing still but just too many stories.

I'm actually going to throw out a top ten shows but I'm too chicken s**t to order them. BoB, Fargo, BB, GoT, Firefly, House of Cards, The Wire, Silicon Valley, True Detective, Narcos.

There's been plenty of others I've loved in recent years but had some good but also some(or lots of bad) such as Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead and a few others... even Lost was exiting for a while!

Last edited:
I liked Narco's. Wasnt groudbreaking but it was good viewing. What I loved about it is that Escobar wouldnt have spoken English, neither would any of his crew. I hate movies about someone foreign and amazingly everyone is speaking English. It annoys me and takes you out of the realism.

I know Hollywood hate sub titles and think people wont watch but I did love that almost half of Narco's is in spanish/portugese.

Prison Break is still going? Wow. Then again, Red Dwarf is still going too.

Enjoyed the first few seasons. Went on too long for me. A bit like Lost.

Back