Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 14 - November Title Decider?

Can Louis Van Gaal's Red Army stop the Vardy train?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Why isn't Fryer Tuck doing the matchday threads?

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Lol Mou

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Prison Break is still going? Wow. Then again, Red Dwarf is still going too.

Enjoyed the first few seasons. Went on too long for me. A bit like Lost.

Nah like I said, it had its original run, and they're bringing it back for a one off season next year.

Prison Break only went for 4 seasons? That's relatively short.

Nah like I said, it had its original run, and they're bringing it back for a one off season next year.

Prison Break only went for 4 seasons? That's relatively short.

True. That's not so bad. Compared to 6 (or 7?) for Lost and about 29 for The X-Files.

Speaking of which, that's also coming back early next year.

True. That's not so bad. Compared to 6 (or 7?) for Lost and about 29 for The X-Files.

Speaking of which, that's also coming back early next year.

6 seasons for Lost, yeah. It dragged a bit in the middle but I didn't mind the concept once you realised it's actually essentially a sci-fi show.

6 seasons for Lost, yeah. It dragged a bit in the middle but I didn't mind the concept once you realised it's actually essentially a sci-fi show.

Yep. I stayed with it during the entire series, but it kind of 'lost' me at a few points. Vanishing islands and time travel etc.

The mythology was very nicely done.

Maybe by itself it would have been. I don't know, after the height of the first 2 seasons and then the low of the 3rd, the 4th just didn't appeal that much to me.

I saw Season 4 as a bit like a weekly Mission: Impossible sort of thing, and it was great fun. Season 3 definitely put me off a bit though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back