• Martin O'Neill

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Changing from Central Australian Time to Eastern Time would be a good start

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don't think you have watched him play.
He's last three league games have been good mate, two assists and a goal. Also played the through ball to DCL that got him 1on1 with Hart, winning us the penalty.

Was played in central attacking midfield during Unsworth short rein at the club and we finally got to see him playing some good football. Koeman kept playing him on the wing, wasn't ever going to have the same impact.

I really don't think you have watched him play.

I've watched Everton a lot this season, and I've seen a lot of your posts. You have a penchant for the melodramatic and hyperbole so let's just leave it there.

He's last three league games have been good mate, two assists and a goal. Also played the through ball to DCL that got him 1on1 with Hart, winning us the penalty.

Was played in central attacking midfield during Unsworth short rein at the club and we finally got to see him playing some good football. Koeman kept playing him on the wing, wasn't ever going to have the same impact.

Good to have you back. :D

Well, no he didn't. It was the West Ham player who played the through ball after Sigurdsson lost it.

I've watched Everton a lot this season, and I've seen a lot of your posts. You have a penchant for the melodramatic and hyperbole so let's just leave it there.
And you post s**t like that, with absolutely not clue and despite the stats being in my favour. Tally Ho old chap.

And you post s**t like that, with absolutely not clue and despite the stats being in my favour. Tally Ho old chap.

s**t like what? Stop being so confrontational and over the top in every discussion.

I call out bullshit where I see it. I'm not the one who came into the thread after the game and confronted my posts, despite being highly accurate.

"Confronted"? Haha I just found your posts about Williams and Siggy right after each other funny when they were both involved in your 4th goal. You liked my post too. Sorry for finding something funny..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shakey to Everton? Well, Big Sam did want him for England, so there's more to this than meets the eye.

That said... if the fans aren't happy, can Everton please sack Walsh, so he can come back here? We'll give you Rudkin, if you're that desperate.

whats this about?
Pep: “I was telling Nathan Redmond how good he is at the end. Southampton have some super talented players, Redmond is so good one against one. But they didn't' want to play, they were time wasting from the ninth minute. I just wanted them to play."

Pep: “I was telling Nathan Redmond how good he is at the end. Southampton have some super talented players, Redmond is so good one against one. But they didn't' want to play, they were time wasting from the ninth minute. I just wanted them to play."

He's not just happy turning Sterling's career around. :D

Far from our best performance but 3 points is 3 points. With Newcastle and West Ham to follow, there should be no excuses for not getting 6 points. Hopefully United can get a draw this weekend and the Manchester Derby also ends in a draw.

As for West Ham, well, when you concede 4 against Everton (including letting an ancient granny-shagging ogre score a hat-trick) you are in serious trouble. Hart was gash and, if England have any idea (a huge emphasis on the word "if" there), then Pickford starts at the WC.

Far from our best performance but 3 points is 3 points. With Newcastle and West Ham to follow, there should be no excuses for not getting 6 points. Hopefully United can get a draw this weekend and the Manchester Derby also ends in a draw.

As for West Ham, well, when you concede 4 against Everton you are in serious trouble. Hart was gash and, if England have any idea (a huge emphasis on the word "if" there), then Pickford starts at the WC.

Pickford has all the intangibles Hart will never have , but Southgate has stupid trust in Hart.
Pickford is cool under pressure and saves pens. Hart is a headless chicken who panics .

Moyes lineup for the Man City game apparently.

I hate to admit it, but Pep is starting to win me over in recent times with some of the things he does.

City was always going to be a tougher gig, even with all of that oil money (the other big clubs can break the bank if they wanted to), but as we have learnt, it's what you do with the money to make that impact.

Yeah I've really rated Pep this season, but funnily enough it's because he's learnt to adapt his tactics based on what he comes up against. He's learned a lot in the 12 months he's been here, and that's part of the reason I was so critical of the notion that Pep should just carry on with the same playing style he's always had without changing that some thought he should have done last season.

easy for him, he spends half a billion where ever he goes.
thats pretty arrogant

Yeah I've really rated Pep this season, but funnily enough it's because he's learnt to adapt his tactics based on what he comes up against. He's learned a lot in the 12 months he's been here, and that's part of the reason I was so critical of the notion that Pep should just carry on with the same playing style he's always had without changing that some thought he should have done last season.

Exactly that. It shows that he has learnt to adopt his game around what teams he faces to get those results, and that for me is a key thing that had been missing at Bayern and Barca.

I guess it also helps that the big teams also have some high quality managers, so he is proving himself against fellow master tacticians, and so far, he's starting to show his colours. (It also amuses to see that the PL manages to attract the finest brains of the business, and also the same old club cloggers at the bottom end. Imagine if we can have more fresh exciting managers, ready to bloom at all levels.)

Back