Matchday 15

Hazard vs Sanchez

• Alexis Sanchez

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Eden Hazard

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Jack Watts beats both of these plebs

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Adelaide times?!?! GAGF R2M you West Horsham peasant!!!

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • #lolmou

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • #lolpep

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2016-12-6_11-58-20.png

• 2 points separate Watford and Everton. Watford have lost 2 in a row and would be willing to bounce back to keep in touch with the top 10. Everton escaped with a draw but they're a shadow of the their early season form at the moment.
  • A couple of key games in the relegation battle with Swansea taking on Sunderland. Have Sunderland started their escape 4 months ahead of schedule? Or can Swansea claim a key 3 points? The other is Hull vs Palace. Palace got an important win against Soton and can have a comfortable break from the bottom 3 with another win. Hull could jump out if they win.
  • Burnley host Bournemouth as they would be looking at a crucial win to steer clear of relegation. However, Eddie Howe has Bournemouth playing some excellent football and a win would cement their place in the top half.
  • Arsenal are going very nicely and host an improving Stoke at the Emirates but who can stop Alexis?
  • Leicester and Man City need a win in their game, especially the former who are playing like relegation contenders rather than champions right now. No Kun and Dinho for Man C makes things a little tougher for them but you can't warrant picking Leicester atm.
  • Chelsea have now won 8 on the trot and have passed two tough tests in consecutive weeks. They host West Brom who themselves are going under the radar a bit. They sit 7th on the table, 1 point behind United. Pulis won't make things easy but Chelsea should look at making it 9 in a row.
  • Soton and Boro are separated by 2 points. The hosts are looking to bounce back to keep in touch with EL whereas Boro will be looking to rise further up the table.
  • Liverpool host West Ham in a game where they're looking to bounce back after capitulating like the Pool of old. West Ham need to get something going or else they will find themselves in the bottom 3 sooner rather than later. I think Pool have this comfortably.
  • United vs Spurs is the big game. United will be looking to silence some critics whereas Spurs will be looking at the top 4.

Looking forward to this one. Alderweireld may be back which'd be nice.
United simply can't afford to lose, it'd have them at best 9pts adrift of 5th and as much as 16 behind the leaders.

Probably more important for them than us as a result.
Really want a win however. Too many draws thus far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

00130420-image.jpg

Watts or gtfo

Watford vs Everton 1-2
Arsenal vs Stoke 3-1
Burnley vs Bournemouth 1-1
Hull vs Palace 0-2
Swansea vs Sunderland 0-1
Leicester vs Man City 0-2
Chelsea vs West Brom 3-0
Man United vs Spurs 1-2
Soton vs Middlesbrough 1-0
Liverpool vs West Ham 1-0

Watford vs Everton 1-2
Arsenal vs Stoke 3-1
Burnley vs Bournemouth 1-1
Hull vs Palace 0-2
Swansea vs Sunderland 0-1
Leicester vs Man City 0-2
Chelsea vs West Brom 3-0
Man United vs Spurs 1-2
Soton vs Middlesbrough 1-0
Liverpool vs West Ham 1-0
Despite your loss to Bournemouth, I wouldn't be surprised if your mob hit West Ham for 6 given their defence is leakier than my anus after vindaloo.

Despite your loss to Bournemouth, I wouldn't be surprised if your mob hit West Ham for 6 given their defence is leakier than my anus after vindaloo.
I put 1-0 because West Ham got smashed by Arsenal so I expect them to park the bus.

Some difficult games to pick this weekend. Can Leicester take advantage with Kun / Fernadinho out? Swansea & Sunderland's already a relegation 6 pointer - will Moyes continue the Mackem resurrection? LFC have West Ham at home with both teams smarting from poor results on the weekend. Bilic may go for a compact defensive formation. Chelsea should account for WBA easily with them flying atm. And who knows what will happen in Utd vs Spurs - #lolmou may send the Spurs fanbase on here into meltdown if he gets up over them. In other games I expect Hull to go further past their 11 point target and defeat Palace. Can see Burnley defeating Bournemouth at home with their good home record & Bournemouth's tendency to follow a good result with a poor performance. Soton v Boro likely to be a borefest and Arsenal should account for Stokealona comfortably.

Watford vs. Everton - 1-2
Swansea City vs. Sunderland - 1-1
Burnley vs. Bournemouth - 0-1
Arsenal vs. Stoke City - 3-1
Hull City vs. Crystal Palace - 0-2
Leicester vs. Man City - 1-1
Chelsea vs. West Brom - 3-1
Southampton vs. Middlesbrough - 2-1
Man United vs. Tottenham - 0-0
Liverpool vs. West Ham - 0-0

Watford 1-1 Everton
Arsenal 2-0 Stoke
Burnley 1-2 Bournemouth
Hull 1-3 Palace
Swansea 2-3 Sunderland
Leicester 1-3 Man City
Chelsea 2-0 West Brom
Man United 1-1 Spurs
Soton 1-0 Middlesbrough
Liverpool 6-0 West Ham

West Ham may park the bus though. 1-0 if they do.

Sanchez and Hazard are slightly different players. Alexis is a better finisher and much more of a goal threat, but I think Hazard is the better dribbler and probably has better technique.

Like chef, I am taking Sanchez cos he plays for my team. But I don't think anybody would complain with either.

And we better ******* beat Stoke.

Back