• Harry Kane

• Jack Watts

• Other (Say in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
*Champions and Europa League games between Matchday 15 & 16*

Big round of games we got this week! First up we got West Ham vs Chelsea. West Ham parked the bus and bottled a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 to Man City while Chelsea who beat Newcastle 3-1 with Hazard getting a brace look to further lock in a top 4 spot and maybe even put some pressure on the top 2.

Swansea vs West Brom is a game with relegation implications. Swansea dead last need some points, West Brom just outside the zone would love a win to get some more breathing space.

Spurs are struggling in 6th with 5 points in their last 6 games and they play Stoke who picked up some important points against Swansea. If Spurs are serious about getting back into the top 4, a win is needed here.

2 sides who drew last week in their respective games (Palace and Bournemouth) play. Can Palace get out of the relegation zone?

The biggest overachievers this season play. Burnley vs Watford. Burnley have come off a loss to Leicester while Watford grabbed a point against Spurs. I feel Watford is more blessed with a better squad and slightly better manager but Dyche's men have put in some shifts this season.

Huddersfield vs Brighton. The Aussies Mooy & Ryan go head to head. Both sides sit lower-mid table and both lost last week to Everton and Liverpool respectively and would love to bounce back to push towards mid-table.

Newcastle have not won for 6 games and Leicester have won against 6th and 7th placed Spurs/Burnley. If Lascelles doesn't play I think Leicester should get the points here.

Soton have had a fairly mediocre season but one shining light has been Charlie Austin who has scored 3 goals in his last 2 starts. They play Arsenal who dropped to 5th spot after their 3-1 loss to Man United. Can Arsenal bounce back?

Merseyside Derby! Liverpool host Everton. Liverpool haven't lost their last 8 games in all comps and look to stay in the top 4 while Everton have won their last 2 games including Big Sams managerial debut for Everton in a 2-0 win over Huddersfield. Everton have shot from a relegation battle to 10th spot after gaining a quick 6 points.

Match of the round: The Manchester Derby! Man United are 8 points behind Man City after Man U beat Arsenal 3-1 with a world class performance from De Gea helping them earn them all 3 points. Man City had a really tough game in which they beat a compact West Ham 2-1 via a late goal from David Silva. Will Man City go out to an 11 point lead or can Man United close the gap a bit to 5 points? Paul Pogba misses this game due to a red card challenge on Bellerin.

My Picks:
Burnley vs Watford 1-2
Palace vs Bournemouth 1-1
Huddersfield vs Brighton 0-0
Liverpool vs Everton 3-2
Man United vs Man City 0-1
Newcastle vs Leicester 0-2
Swansea vs West Brom 0-0
Spurs vs Stoke 2-1
West Ham vs Chelsea 0-2
Soton vs Arsenal 1-2

Burnley v Watford? Oh crap. Do I want a draw, or do I want a Watford win? A draw means we pass Watford for 8th, but a Watford win sets up an opportunity to group Burnley and Watford together to pass them together.

Of course, we still need to win, but I want Europa, darn it!

I think a point is the best we can hope for, City are just too good

I'm actually becoming more convinced that it is only a matter of time that City will drop points, and I feel the Derby will be the time for that to happen.

Who knows what could happen if City drops a point or three? Will they bounce back, or will some doubts creep in?

I think Liverpool will hit 5 past Everton.

And how many will Everton score past them?

They've looked half decent over the last two games. Big Sam's got them looking more polished.

That's not really saying much though, they were playing at an atrocious level.

Liverpool love beating the toffees and they're absolutely flying at the moment.
Wasn’t long ago when we should’ve put five past them at Anfield and the king made their whole team look like Scarnthorpe United depth players.

No wins for Everton at Anfield since 1999. Only record that's worse is City's at one win in the last 35 years (and none in the Mansour era).
BFS beat us last year with Palace but we've been better against the more agricultural sides this season

Burnley vs Watford 1-1
Palace vs Bournemouth 2-1
Huddersfield vs Brighton 1-0
Mo Salah FC vs Fat Granny shagger FC 3-1
Jesse Lingard United FC vs Slave driver human rights abuse oil barons FC 0-0
Horse Punchers FC vs Leicester 1-1
Harry Kane FC vs Stoke 2-0
Swansea vs West Brom 1-1
Smut brothers FC vs Russian Mafia gangsters FC 0-2
Soton vs Le Voyeur FC 2-2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burnley vs Watford 1-1
Palace vs Bournemouth 2-1
Huddersfield vs Brighton 1-0
Mo Salah FC vs Fat Granny shagger FC 3-1
Jesse Lingard United FC vs Slave driver human rights abuse oil barons FC 0-0
Horse Punchers FC vs Leicester 1-1
Harry Kane FC vs Stoke 2-0
Swansea vs West Brom 1-1
Smut brothers FC vs Russian Mafia gangsters FC 0-2
Soton vs Le Voyeur FC 2-2

Ah man, West Ham and Newcastle get names (Not even Moyesiah FC)?

Come to think of it, we do seem a bit bland by our usual standards.

Ah man, West Ham and Newcastle get names (Not even Moyesiah FC)?

Come to think of it, we do seem a bit bland by our usual standards.
pre season asian orgy sex tapes fc?

I know. I don't know how many people would know of the La Manga incident, since we're not a relevant club to most people (We have history too).
I remember it. Around 2005? Didn't look great for your boys for a while there,

Back