• Jack Watts

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Jod

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Lucas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the granny shagger

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Winston Reid (in for time zone purposes)

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Charlie fat-s**t Adam

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't listen to the bein special comments any longer. Sherwood is a bitter campaigner. And then over critical on everything Southampton do. There's a reason he can't manage teams he thinks he knows all

Can't listen to the bein special comments any longer. Sherwood is a bitter campaigner. And then over critical on everything Southampton do. There's a reason he can't manage teams he thinks he knows all
Count yourself lucky, we've got to listen to Jamie Redknapp. To be fair two Tottenham duds from a woeful era

Great second half. Kane's header was a bullet. Lucky to get the pen but by the letter of the law it was a red so Kane cancelled that out by hitting row Z. So many good performances. Alli Sissoko Rose & Wanyama the best of what I saw

His first missed pen in eons. Nice to see Sissoko put another performance in. Been great since Poch disciplined him. Alli scoring again and on track to better last seasons tally, maybe a few of those pundits are spot on when comparing him to Lampard. Nice to have a goal scoring midfielder.

Hopefully a bit of rotation for Watford and Alderweireld returning.

His first missed pen in eons. Nice to see Sissoko put another performance in. Been great since Poch disciplined him. Alli scoring again and on track to better last seasons tally, maybe a few of those pundits are spot on when comparing him to Lampard. Nice to have a goal scoring midfielder.

Hopefully a bit of rotation for Watford and Alderweireld returning.
16 goals in his first 50 EPL games. Not bad at that age!

Need Toby back with JV and Walker out. That through pass and run from Sissoko for the pen/red was class. Been very impressed with for quite a while now getting better each game he plays

Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-23.58.28.jpg

16 goals in his first 50 EPL games. Not bad at that age!

Need Toby back with JV and Walker out. That through pass and run from Sissoko for the pen/red was class. Been very impressed with for quite a while now getting better each game he plays
Apparently missed with a virus. Wimmer can replace Jan and Trippier is more than capable. Would like to see Winks start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pulling into London now. Southampton the city was bloody awful, but that game, that away end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like managers complain about every penalty and red card decision where they didn't 10 years ago. The reason the game changed so fast was that 2000 Spurs supporters outsung 25,000 Saints with the exception of the first 90 seconds of the game. Genuinely insane in the away end, not a single person sat for any of the 90.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard the commentator say it when they were interviewing Kane and Alli after the game. They thought the commentator said 60 goals!

Loved that. :D Alli was clearly thinking "I know I'm good, didn't know I was that good!!" :D

Not bad. He's just matched Coutinho with Coutinho missing 6 weeks.
Just 4 years between them though, not many come in at that age and hit the ground running tbf.
He would have played under Poch at Espanyol wouldn't he?

Back