Matchday 2 - Its a marathon not a sprint

Thing you are most looking forward too for this matchday?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2016-8-16_20-20-6.png

The Premier League steal an idea from North with Friday Night footy and its the second week where we will see if teams will be consistent and try to consolidate their starts or get that vital first win out of the way.

It will be a massive weekend with Leicester taking on Arsenal, Pep facing a rather dodgy imitation of barca, West ham also play their first game at their new stadium and also cannot forget World record signing Pogba will probably make his debut too.

View attachment 277508

The Premier League steal an idea from North with Friday Night footy and its the second week where we will see if teams will be consistent and try to consolidate their starts or get that vital first win out of the way.

It will be a massive weekend with Leicester taking on Arsenal, Pep facing a rather dodgy imitation of barca, West ham also play their first game at their new stadium and also cannot forget World record signing Pogba will probably make his debut too.
I'm looking forward to Poggles and Lingard's first dab.

39279424-extreme-vomit-man-Stock-Photo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is there a Friday night game in the UK? For some reason (can't handle their drink) they're normally dead against it!

Started last year from memory, a couple of games only. Surprised me a bit too, bet the dibble were dead against it.

I can't see us winning. Iwobi and Ramsey both picked up injuries, which puts us even further up s**t creek.

United, Spurs, Liverpool all to win. Unsure about City. It's interesting.

Akpom to play? Lol.

Started last year from memory, a couple of games only. Surprised me a bit too, bet the dibble were dead against it.
Thought there was one last year because of European or cup congestion but could be wrong. Really it should be for the championship clubs to get some prime time viewing. No need for united to be playing on a Friday night

At home too. Going to cause a hell of a lot of congestion Friday night with two sets of supporters travelling up the M6.

Won't someone think of the motorists.

Thought there was one last year because of European or cup congestion but could be wrong. Really it should be for the championship clubs to get some prime time viewing. No need for united to be playing on a Friday night

It was because there was some protest on the Saturday.

Happy with 5am Saturday morning. Means I won't miss it due to Sunday work or being out Saturday. Not a bad way to start the weekend at all actually.

Southampton should provide us with a good early test.

Man Utd vs. Southampton - 2-1
Stoke City vs. Man City - 2-3
Tottenham vs. Crystal Palace - 2-0
Watford vs. Chelsea - 1-3
West Brom vs. Everton - 1-4
Swansea vs. Hull City - 1-1
Burnley FC vs. Liverpool - 0-4
Leicester vs. Arsenal - 1-1
Sunderland vs. Middlesbrough - 3-0
West Ham vs. Bournemouth - 1-0

Back