EPL Matchday 22

Are refs too lenient on players allegedly targeting top players?

• Yes. Players could get hurt, harsher penalties should apply.

• No. Everyone gets injuries, stop whining!

• Ask a top player like Jack Watts what his opinion is on this.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray up and playing again. Happy to see the ref play on there, might stop others staying down if it could cost a goal
Copped a hand to the side of the face but I don't think there was enough force to knock him over.

Well, well...

According to the club, Silva is eligible. I hope they've got that right this time, and we're not going to lose three points or something like that.
Surely if there was a problem, someone from the FA would just tell Leicester to swap him out of the bench for some kid.

Last edited:
Well, well...

According to the club, Silva is eligible. I hope they've got that right this time, and we're not going to lose three points or something like that.

Nothing to worry about as it was able to be officially completed once the window reopened

Surely if there was a problem, someone from the prem would just tell Leicester to swap him out of the bench for some kid.
Nothing to worry about as it was able to be officially completed once the window reopened

According to what I heard, the '24 hour' wait is one set out by The (English) FA, and not FIFA. The FA approved the registration in the previous window, but FIFA didn't, which is why we couldn't play him. Because he was FA approved, he is allowed to play against Udders.

No Coutinho. Injured, rested or wrapped in cotton wool?
Played 2 days ago, being rested just like Firmino, Matip and Robertson. Expecting he'll play vs Everton in the FA cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Salah or Coutinho, and Solanke chosen to start ahead of Firmino.

Klopp allowing Burnley to have a real shot at it.

Played 2 days ago, being rested just like Firmino, Matip and Robertson. Expecting he'll play vs Everton in the FA cup.

Don’t understand resting Centrehalves. How do you build cohesion as a partnership if you’re constantly changing them?

Fullbacks are a little different as they can play like wingers running up and back but CB should try and build some semblance of synergy between the two best.

Don’t understand resting Centrehalves. How do you build cohesion as a partnership if you’re constantly changing them?

Fullbacks are a little different as they can play like wingers running up and back but CB should try and build some semblance of synergy between the two best.

Matip came back from an injury about a week ago so he probably isn't fit enough to play after a 2 day break.

Matip came back from an injury about a week ago so he probably isn't fit enough to play after a 2 day break.

Well that’s fair enough for today given the schedule.
Would I be right in saying it’s been happening for a while?

Well that’s fair enough for today given the schedule.
Would I be right in saying it’s been happening for a while?

Most likely because it's either Matip has been injured or when he's fit, Lovren has to get rested a bit because he's on painkillers.

So we have been constantly rotating 3 CBs in 2 spots.

Edit: For 1 game we had Can and Wijnaldum in a back 3.

Back