EPL Matchday 23

Who of the top 6 will Win the January Transfer window?

• Man City

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Jack Watt's Port Adelaide

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My Picks:
Chelsea vs Leicester 2-0
Palace vs Burnley 1-1
Huddersfield vs West Ham 0-1
Newcastle vs Swansea 1-1
Watford vs Soton 1-1
West Brom vs Brighton 0-0
Spurs vs Everton 2-1
Bournemouth vs Arsenal 0-3
Liverpool vs Man City 0-3
Man United vs Stoke 1-0

Last edited:

Basically what's in your post.

If Tosun scores you change your aviator to one of my choosing and vice versa if he doesn't.
How long?
I have faith in the North London’s best Sanchez and Super Jan not to let me down.

P.S. No Whoreforn related av either way. Neither of us win with that one :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird that nobody is picking us to beat City. We havent lost at home all season and have conceded the least amount of goals at home of anyone in the league with just 4. We have a very good recent record against City in general (outside of that last red card debacle game) in particular at Anfield.

Could be key to see how the squad reacts after Cout's exit. Will they be down, or will they want to prove a point.

I give us a good chance for all three points.

Crystal Palace vs. Burnley - 1-0
Huddersfield vs. West Ham - 1-1
Newcastle vs. Swansea - 1-1
West Brom vs. Brighton - 0-0
Watford vs. Southampton - 2-1
Chelsea vs. Leicester - 0-0
Tottenham vs. Everton - 1-0
Bournemouth vs. Arsenal - 1-2
Liverpool vs. Man City - 2-1

Weird that nobody is picking us to beat City. We havent lost at home all season and have conceded the least amount of goals at home of anyone in the league with just 4. We have a very good recent record against City in general (outside of that last red card debacle game) in particular at Anfield.

Could be key to see how the squad reacts after Cout's exit. Will they be down, or will they want to prove a point.

Last season I think I would agree with you but nothing I've seen from City this season really gives a reason to suggest they'll lose on the weekend. That's not to say it won't happen, I just don't think it's likely.

You're becoming a parody of yourself.

Back