EPL Matchday 23

Who of the top 6 will Win the January Transfer window?

• Man City

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Jack Watt's Port Adelaide

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for posting about games my team has been involved with. Have been doing it after pretty much every game, win lose or draw since 2001 when I joined BF until a few weeks back when I decided I'd stick to talking City on City boards, and leave this one for general football chat.

Wouldn't have coincided with the Palace game would it? ;)

I don't get why DT is so popular, he seems like the biggest ****** out of them all. Like I get why people watch him but don't understand why anyone would like him. Troopz at least seems like a decent bloke.

Claude is the best though.
DT reminds me of Vicki Pollard with his chav dress code.

I don't get why DT is so popular, he seems like the biggest ****** out of them all. Like I get why people watch him but don't understand why anyone would like him. Troopz at least seems like a decent bloke.

i just feel sorry for claude.

Looks like a wife beater

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#PogBargain

Lol. At this stage most definitely.

In the next 15 years when someone asks Pogba how much he cost and he answers “£89 million”, I expect him to get many strange looks, “were you s**t or something? Other footballers cost £400 million”.

I had been meaning to ask, how do you guys find Schlupp?

Initially, he was behind Patrick van Aanholt for the LB position but he has been better this season and is slowly winning over the fans. Had a solid month when we won at Leicester and Southampton and showed he liked to go forward. Being out for the season now is a blow for us.

Back