EPL Matchday 23

Who of the top 6 will Win the January Transfer window?

• Man City

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Jack Watt's Port Adelaide

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jod has a point; they've never won at Anfield in the oil money era, despite facing some horrible Liverpool teams in that time.

The longer that streak goes on the more likely a result like last time is though...

Last edited:
City should win easily on the weekend.
They are very good but it's not like they are sweeping away side 6-0 every single game. They have had their struggles here and there. Ultimately they have done the job in the end though, dropping points in just the one game.

But we're a good side, City will have their fair share of the ball allowing us to hit on the counter with Mane and Salah. There will be goals in it. No reason why we cant win.

They are very good but it's not like they are sweeping away side 6-0 every single game. They have had their struggles here and there. Ultimately they have done the job in the end though, dropping points in just the one game.

But we're a good side, City will have their fair share of the ball allowing us to hit on the counter with Mane and Salah. There will be goals in it. No reason why we cant win.

I'm sorry mate. But I feel for you. I'm not feeling very confident in David.

But seriously, I think you're probably the best hope in not only bursting this bubble, but could inspire a kicker that makes things that extra bit tricky for them.

I'm sure most people in the league would love for City of the Manchester kind to taste defeat! Keep it interesting, lol.

Jod does have a point here. Even in the smashing they gave us 3 of the 4 goals they scored any side could have scored with how bad we played. West ham and palace both held them at bay pretty well recently too. I wouldn't be writing Liverpool off at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They regularly show United, Liverpool or Everton in the 3pm slot if no early game is available/worthy of being put on.

Guess these two are rarely on anyway, so give them a slot.
They have to show one game of each team as well

What to take away

- Fabregas and Kante the former apart from his corner have been our best players so far

- Bakayoko been anonymous and we had a chance on the counter 4 v 4 and his miscontrol lead to Leicester regaining possession

- Morata with a great run on the outside of the Leicester defence

- Moses for me isn't better than Zappacosta. Zappa may be bambi on ice but rarely gets stripped when dribbling and his crosses will only get better

- Rudiger looks shellshocked. Can't see why we don't play Luiz at LCB sometimes

- Hazard looks disinterested as I said the last two weeks. If your gonna talk about contracts and start rejecting offers than show us that you want to stay here. Otherwise keep this up for a few more games and you can * off to Madrid and mahrez and Dybala can come in.

- McGuire looks like a very solid defender and I'd advocate to take him to Russia with Cahill, Stones and Smalling in the squad. Chiwell likes to drive up and down which is good to see

Back