Matchday 25 Blud

Who should manage Arsenal next season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2017-2-6_4-49-34.png

The real big game is Pool vs Spurs in the big footy random shitfight cup and at the bottom of the ladder we have the tale of 2 cities match where the foxes need points to survive and so do Swansea

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Come on you Foxes!
Would be sad to see them go down plus I want the Welsh gits to go back to the Championship.
Think we might turn over Watford and wouldn't be surprised to see the dippers get up over Spurs but I'm leaning towards a score draw

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
All the focus is on Liverpool for being poor this year but we've been very ordinary our last 3 games. Going to line up with Son starting in a 4231 and struggle unless Liverpool implode

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
All the focus is on Liverpool for being poor this year but we've been very ordinary our last 3 games. Going to line up with Son starting in a 4231 and struggle unless Liverpool implode

That last sentence indicates you'll be fine then

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Now that's some serious bad luck. He is the biggest shittruck fraud out there!
To think I used to rate all three Polish Keepers too... trash, the lot of them. Turns out it was all Wasyl back then. Quite easy to look good with that monster in front of you.

why have your fans stopped supporting the team?

Because now we have a bandwagoning population that just realised what the hell they got themselves into by 'supporting' us.

But really, I'm guessing because well... where is the effort? Even when we were nailed to the bottom, we wanted Pearson to stay on and see out the season because it was clear that we were trying, and it was clear with our performances that it was just bad luck that we didn't get the points. That's why the Great Escape was possible, the work was clearly there. That's why I never lost faith even then.

Now? The players aren't trying, the manager has not bothered to try and learn new tricks, and his tactics in the last few matches reek of a man that has no idea what he is even doing, and the transfers? What blooming transfers. We needed new defenders, we got a loanee who is deemed to not even be ready for the PL. Taking the mickey, really.

The fans are getting nothing back on the pitch, it is clear to see. We need virtually a complete rebuild just to get back on track. Heck, there is talks amongst our lot that they really, really, want Pearson back.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Our supporters are by far the biggest ******s in football. Even our media personalities (Ian Stringer I'm looking at you, you giant thundercampaigner) are ******s.

Absolute must win for us.

Yet another absolutely s**t timeslot.

Uugh, Stringer, trying to chaos for the club. I think the players still refuse to talk to him if I recall correctly.

The only good one out there (and that includes Gary) is Geoff Peters, that guy's always class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Uugh, Stringer, trying to chaos for the club. I think the players still refuse to talk to him if I recall correctly.

The only good one out there (and that includes Gary) is Geoff Peters, that guy's always class.
I don't mind Jason Bourne (lol) either.

I was totally ok with Pearson knocking him the eff out. Absolute knob that's happier when we suck than what he is when we're doing well.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Love the late kick offs. Means a 6:30 start for me and we've got out of our last 2 with undeserved results and beat Chelsea the one before that

WCEbrody

Premiership Player
May 17, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea,Chicago Bulls
Pool will edge Spurs. I feel like their ''big game'' record is pretty solid, haven't checked the stats but just a gut feel.

Back