Matchday 29

Favourite ArsenalFanTV member?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 347578

View attachment 347579

No idea what the sign on bonus would've been, but given he had run down his contract, if he and his agent were smart (and looking at what both clubs offered him, they clearly are) he would've leveraged that same arrangement with City too.

For what it's worth I don't give a shite if supporters boo players. It's an entertainment based business and that sort of sub-plot just adds to the theatre of it.
he didnt sign that contract though. i said he is on about the same that he was on in his contract. he's on about 120k a week plus the sign on bonus was believed to be about 3-5 mil. i never said we didnt offer him a contract, i said i didn't care how he left. he was 29, had given great service and wanted to go play elsewhere. it's what he has done since that has annoyed people.

Why would you care what he has done in his LFC career? Once again you continue to ignore the fact that he states Man City 13/14 had better individual players than the current LFC team he plays in. I just find it amusing that a player who hasn't said a bad word about his former club and was a model professional throughout his time there is causing such a meltdown amongst the City fan base. And Milner achieved more in Europe last season at LFC than he did in his entire Man City career so there's that.

I do note that you haven't been critical about Raheem Sterling saying he's moving to win trophies though now that you have mentioned it though who has done very little of note since joining you guys.
im not ignoring it at all. if this team was better as a team they would've won something no? anything at all.

he made a europa cup final. im sure he cuddles that loser medal to sleep every night. it's like us celebrating that after milner left we made it further than we ever did in the champions league. it means * all.

he's won the only trophy of his career at city. milner still has only won trophies in his career at city.

of course you're so desperate to think someone is upset at liverpool. it's absolutely hilarious that you do it all the time whenever someone doesn't have glowing praise for anything liverpool related. this was clearly just about why james milner was booed by city fans and you've tried to make it PEOPLE HATE LIVERPOOL WAH WAH WAH.

he didnt sign that contract though. i said he is on about the same that he was on in his contract. he's on about 120k a week plus the sign on bonus was believed to be about 3-5 mil. i never said we didnt offer him a contract, i said i didn't care how he left. he was 29, had given great service and wanted to go play elsewhere. it's what he has done since that has annoyed people.

im not ignoring it at all. if this team was better as a team they would've won something no? anything at all.

he made a europa cup final. im sure he cuddles that loser medal to sleep every night. it's like us celebrating that after milner left we made it further than we ever did in the champions league. it means **** all.

he's won the only trophy of his career at city. milner still has only won trophies in his career at city.

of course you're so desperate to think someone is upset at liverpool. it's absolutely hilarious that you do it all the time whenever someone doesn't have glowing praise for anything liverpool related. this was clearly just about why james milner was booed by city fans and you've tried to make it PEOPLE HATE LIVERPOOL WAH WAH WAH.

Nice to see you referencing City's past glories. I thought City was all about making history, not living in it. Keep going though, makes for light amusement on a Monday night.

I did find the outrage at ys booing Milnrr quite amusing though. Imagine it's the first time a player has been booed before.

Don't think it's outrage, just bemusement really.

What was the celebration?
cant find a video of it, he did a lasso type celebration in the direction of the city bench. was ******* weird.

Nice to see you referencing City's past glories. I thought City was all about making history, not living in it. Keep going though, makes for light amusement on a Monday night.

the ******* irony. oh my god.

I didnt like the way he left the club, thought he was dishonest about it. I was posting on here that he'd agreed a deal with Liverpool long before he stopped talking about wanting to stay. And he changed his reasons for not signing a contract quite often. He was never going to do it which is fine but be honest about it.

He has also talked about us in a pretty negative way but I put that down more to trying to please his new clubs supporters than anything.

Don't see the point in booing former players and unless he keeps talking about us I doubt it will carry on.

Do quite enjoy his new position in the centre of Liverpools midfield though.
you expect footballers to be honest?

Not really. But I'll think leas of those that arent.

I know many that don't think this way but I have no problem with a player wanting to leave my club, no matter the reason. Money, fame, moving to a perceived bigger club. Doesnt bother me as long as you do it respectfully.

Not really. But I'll think leas of those that arent.

I know many that don't think this way but I have no problem with a player wanting to leave my club, no matter the reason. Money, fame, moving to a perceived bigger club. Doesnt bother me as long as you do it respectfully.

I'm the same.

I thought Sterling handled his exit pretty poorly but even then I'm not really that bothered.

I do note that you haven't been critical about Raheem Sterling saying he's moving to win trophies though now that you have mentioned it though who has done very little of note since joining you guys.

He did win as many trophies with us in his first season as Liverpool have won since Sterling was 11 years old.

And hopefully add another in May.

He did win as many trophies with us in his first season as Liverpool have won since Sterling was 11 years old.

And hopefully add another in May.

Milner's been in more European finals since joining Liverpool than Man City have been in his entire lifetime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. They haven't made a final of any European competitions since 1970 so anyone with ambitions in European competitions would want to be out of there quick smart.
Different club back then, they've progressed further in Europe last season than any other look like getting close to doing.

Different club back then, they've progressed further in Europe last season than any other look like getting close to doing.

As Magma so eloquently quoted earlier in this thread - until they win a European competition they are doing nothing but chatting s**t.

If someone left us "to win European trophies" and won one on their first year I'd say they'd justified their move.

Sterling came to us to win trophies. So far he's got one, but hopefully many more.

Milner also said that he moved to win trophies. Maybe next season.

you ruined him. Not one injury in his whole time at United and he's spent more time with Wilshere than he has with Sanchez since he moved to London Colney.

Love Welbz but he's not really a top level striker.
Its hard to get injured playing 10 minutes a game.

Signing that useless sack of s**t Silvestre was the first sign Wenger had lost it.

you ruined him. Not one injury in his whole time at United and he's spent more time with Wilshere than he has with Sanchez since he moved to London Colney.

Love Welbz but he's not really a top level striker.
Scored the winning goal against you guys in the FA Cup didn't he ;) yup he's done a little more than hang out with Smokey Jack in the rehab room

Back