Matchday 29

Favourite ArsenalFanTV member?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

it's kinda amazing Rojo hasn't copped bans this year considering some soft reds handed out elsewhere.

Refs are probably scared of him like they are of Zlatan.
Cause outside of like 3 incidents Rojo has been clean as a whistle.

But that opnion does require watching all of united games and not just isolate incidents like old #obessionforce

Cause outside of like 3 incidents Rojo has been clean as a whistle.

But that opnion does require watching all of united games and not just isolate incidents like old #obessionforce
Outside of Keane's 8 red cards and countless yellows he was a clean player too, right?

You're not honestly trying to use that as sound logic? Turn it up.

Outside of Keane's 8 red cards and countless yellows he was a clean player too, right?

You're not honestly trying to use that as sound logic? Turn it up.
Because he has been.

Mata has had 2 bad tackles too.

Rojo has been simply immense at cb this seaon and his tackling has been very good.

Hmm not sure clean and diving in with two feet can be used together. Even when he does get the ball he goes in pretty recklessly at times.

but that means absolutely nothing in the context of he should've been banned 3 times but hasn't been once.

kun hasn't done a thing besides his 2 incidents but still missed 7 games.
But Cryuff is saying that he is dirty player because of those 3 incidents despite Rojo not actually being one

Do you think Kun is a dirty player because of 2 incidents?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Cryuff is saying that he is dirty player because of those 3 incidents despite Rojo not actually being one

If he commits a red card offense it's a red. George Boyd got done for spitting at hart when they were yelling at each other and had zero priors.

no, but the initial point you make doesn't really have much to do with what was said. just that he was fortunate to escape bans, which he definitely has. especially in relativity to some of the decisions made this season.

it's just comparing rojo getting off 3 times in 1 season vs huddlestone getting a red for barely stepping on an opponents foot, something that is usually given a yellow. there really wasn't any more to it than that.

A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya * one goat.."

no, but the initial point you make doesn't really have much to do with what was said. just that he was fortunate to escape bans, which he definitely has. especially in relativity to some of the decisions made this season.

it's just comparing rojo getting off 3 times in 1 season vs huddlestone getting a red for barely stepping on an opponents foot, something that is usually given a yellow. there really wasn't any more to it than that.
Every united fan admits he has been fortunate.

But some players have been fortunate and others have been not same in every sport.

My inital point is that Rojo has been pretty clean this season and if people watched united games they would be quite amazed at how well he has been at cb this season.

I am saying you're a blinded git who can't admit a player from his side has a bit of campaigner in him, whether you like it or not.

I guess Suarez is OK from the biting too, right? Or is that different cos he doesn't play for United?

I am saying you're a blinded git who can't admit a player from his side has a bit of campaigner in him, whether you like it or not.

I guess Suarez is OK from the biting too, right? Or is that different cos he doesn't play for United?
I can admit a player has a bit of campaigner in him, Pogba, Zlatan, Herrera, Bailly, Valenca so you seem wrong there.

Rojo looks like one but is quite dull tbh as a player.

And your argument is so warped that you actually think I would defend a player for biting pull you head out of your arse :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

The real dirty side of rojo is how he "cooks" his breakfast

2D28F15B00000578-0-image-a-22_1444213512822.jpg

Back