Matchday 3

Who do you hope wins the league from here?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

if fellaini can get away with it time after time, why should kun get punished?

I'd like to see Kun play against Utd. The FA are cracking down on that s**t though and I'd be very surprised if he gets away with it. FWIIW Schweinsteiger gor a 3 game ban last year for an elbow on Reid that was awarded post game.

I'd like to see Kun play against Utd. The FA are cracking down on that s**t though and I'd be very surprised if he gets away with it. FWIIW Schweinsteiger gor a 3 game ban last year for an elbow on Reid that was awarded post game.

and refs were said to be cracking down on holding and pulling in the box. turns out it was just mike dean goes hollywood.

should he be banned? yeah. but there have been quite a few should be banned moments ignored based on some sort of technicality.

Stupid by Kun, will surely miss the derby now.

Spirited by WH in the second half. Had city rattled without ever looking particularly likely to get the equaliser.

City excellent in the first half. Right result in the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and refs were said to be cracking down on holding and pulling in the box. turns out it was just mike dean goes hollywood.

should he be banned? yeah. but there have been quite a few should be banned moments ignored based on some sort of technicality.

Kun's problem is that it was behind play and not subject to the referee's attention.

Can't see any way he gets off on a "technicality".

Kun's problem is that it was behind play and not subject to the referee's attention.

Can't see any way he gets off on a "technicality".
Lol what technicality would that be? That he's their best player and therefore it would be unfair to ban him for one of their biggest games of the season? No chance he's getting anything but a three game ban for that

Lol what technicality would that be? That he's their best player and therefore it would be unfair to ban him for one of their biggest games of the season? No chance he's getting anything but a three game ban for that

Kun got off one a few years ago because it was on the ball and the ref let it go during the game. That wasn't the case here.

whatever technicality that has kept fellaini from getting about 5-8 suspensions a season.

if he's caught him, then so be it. it's really stupid and he definitely tries to get him. i think it's a bit rich however if he gets a ban after some of the other elbows that have been ignored in the past.

personally i just don't see where he makes contact. that's just me.

Come on Kiz you are better than this.

You can tell by the players reaction that he got caught. Didn't catch him squarely, but he caught him and the main thing was the intent anyway
better because i can't see where he makes contact?

remind me who was counting the empty seats as to who can be better.

Back