Matchday 3

Who do you hope wins the league from here?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

better because i can't see where he makes contact?

remind me who was counting the empty seats as to who can be better.
Lol the Emptihad is always brought up because it winds up city fans so much.

One thing you can't accuse me of is bias. If Spurs are s**t, lucky or fantastic I will call it. I don't let bias get in the way - unlike so many on here. Said we deserved * all from yesterday's match. I won't paint it any other way.

whatever technicality that has kept fellaini from getting about 5-8 suspensions a season.

if he's caught him, then so be it. it's really stupid and he definitely tries to get him. i think it's a bit rich however if he gets a ban after some of the other elbows that have been ignored in the past.

personally i just don't see where he makes contact. that's just me.

Fellaini is at least challenging for the ball (apart from the Emre can one in Europe). This is lashing out by Kun off the ball and should be harshly punished.

In any case but he did it and got away with it argument won't cut it with the FA for obvious reasons.

One thing you can't accuse me of is bias. If Spurs are s**t, lucky or fantastic I will call it. I don't let bias get in the way - unlike so many on here. Said we deserved **** all from yesterday's match. I won't paint it any other way.
okay??

i dont see how me saying 'im not sure if aguero catches his face but if he has he deserves a ban' is being biased but you can see it how you want to i guess.

okay??

i dont see how me saying 'im not sure if aguero catches his face but if he has he deserves a ban' is being biased but you can see it how you want to i guess.

Cmon mate. He lashed out with his elbow off the ball, regardless of how much he caught him. You know it's a red card offense, even the commentators said it is a red card offense without doubt.

Fellaini is at least challenging for the ball (apart from the Emre can one in Europe). This is lashing out by Kun off the ball and should be harshly punished.

In any case but he did it and got away with it argument won't cut it with the FA for obvious reasons.
and if he gets banned then so be it. it was dumb.

Cmon mate. He lashed out with his elbow off the ball, regardless of how much he caught him. You know it's a red card offense, even the commentators said it is a red card offense without doubt.
and i have not at any stage said it isnt...

all i ever questioned was how much contact is made with reid.

okay??

He didn't catch him flush I'll give you that. But he still deserves a ban because of the intent (plus he caught him with a glancing blow). Surely you can accept that

Where do these occasional brain snaps from Kun come from? Such a placid player normally.
im not usually too surprised when guys his size lash out. kicked and scragged all game.

not that it excuses them, but it would be frustrating.

Where do these occasional brain snaps from Kun come from? Such a placid player normally.
I think the "t" has dropped off the back of his shirt.

Put it down to being South American. Hot headed Latin temperament. Hope that doesn't offend any of the snowflakes out there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something like that. Run ended at home against West Ham iirc.
So points on the board at this stage isn't conclusive seeing as you had a relatively poor last season?

I'd rather we played well and lost yesterday rather than the s**t performance we gave that secured a fortunate point. Would give me more optimism. In saying that, you looked good in the first half - although it was a very depleted West Ham side

So points on the board at this stage isn't conclusive seeing as you had a relatively poor last season?

I'd rather we played well and lost yesterday rather than the s**t performance we gave that secured a fortunate point. Would give me more optimism. In saying that, you looked good in the first half - although it was a very depleted West Ham side
Never suggested it was conclusive. I think we're miles away from our best. Kompany, Bravo, Gundogan, Sane yet to play a second for a start, probably 3 week in week out starters right there.

Also people getting used to a new way of playing, and quite a few missed the bulk of pre season.

So I'll take points over performances at this stage. Especially while Chelsea and United are also racking up points despite not playing great.

Last edited:
Never suggested it was conclusive. I think we're miles away from our best. Kompany, Bravo, Gundogan, Sane yet to play a second for a start, probably 3 week in week out starters right there.

Also people getting used to a new way of playing, and quite a few missed the bulk of pre season.

So I'll take points over performances at this stage. Especially while Chelsea and United are also racking up points despite not playing great.
The real tests for all three sides lay ahead. With West Ham's injury problems, you've all had extremely kind fixtures

It seemed to graze his cheek/ear but still a very stupid thing to do. Uncharacteristic and aggressive from Aguero, interesting to see what happens from it.

One thing you can't accuse me of is bias. If Spurs are s**t, lucky or fantastic I will call it. I don't let bias get in the way - unlike so many on here. Said we deserved **** all from yesterday's match. I won't paint it any other way.
Do I need you to remind me about the Henry conversation? ;)

Do I need you to remind me about the Henry conversation? ;)
But..but where would Henry stand if he had the pace of a Sheringham ;)

I have to admit my non-bias doesn't stretch to being gracious toward Arsenal. At least not in the heat of battle

Back