Matchday 30

Michael Oliver is?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed, that's PL journalism for ya.

Also, fixed that for ya. Gives flexibility and freedom where ever he goes. Defenders at ease, attackers with more freedom, lovely.

Kante has been amazing. The good as any purchase we have ever made. Has transformed this team.

Kante has been amazing. The good as any purchase we have ever made. Has transformed this team.
Indeed! And Ndidi has been made some encouraging strides to be quite the replacement, His extra height also helps us out in a pinch. Only 20 years old, but damn, he's got some serious potential yet.

Kante's disappearance also has helped Amartey a lot as well.

Some good young options that have lots of potential, but especially N'Didi, who is well primed to be the successor.

Who would have seen this happening at that stage hey.

I knew we wouldn't maintain that, I said years ago Wenger will never win another title at Arsenal. But didn't think we would slide down this far.

And it's getting worse. It doesn't even seem that the pending loss of champions league football will be the catalyst for much needed change at Arsenal.

I knew we wouldn't maintain that, I said years ago Wenger will never win another title at Arsenal. But didn't think we would slide down this far.

And it's getting worse. It doesn't even seem that the pending loss of champions league football will be the catalyst for much needed change at Arsenal.

I still can't believe that we won a title ever since you guys saw us off in your Invincibles year. You guys had a good chance to gun it after Valentine's Day last year, and now you're in this mess.

What is up with the red teams, just stalling even worse in recent times?

I still can't believe that we won a title ever since you guys saw us off in your Invincibles year. You guys had a good chance to gun it after Valentine's Day last year, and now you're in this mess.

What is up with the red teams, just stalling even worse in recent times?

Yep we faded away after that late Welbeck winner. As we tend to do when there is a title up for grabs.

I've been fairly vocal that there are too many distractions at Arsenal. Wenger's extension. Ozil's contract situation. Alexis staying it going, and clashes with his teammates.

It's all anyone ever talks about when thinking of Arsenal, it's staggering the club' management has allowed this secrecy to drag on so long. There's almost a siege mentality with Wenger and his press conferences, you just know what's going to be asked. It's a farce it has got to this.

The Poll needs a Mike Dean Option.

SM, fully expecting you to win, 3-1 sounds about right.

Redi, Obiang and Antonio out.

At home, where we're doing well, and we REALLY need this.

Can't remember the last time we won at Highbury. There was a cup game a few years back and I'm sure we have won there in the league. But normally not a good place for us to go. We need it though if we're going to push away from 5th/6th and towards top 2.

Last edited:
You haven't won at Highbury for at least 10 years
Just checked. 12/13 we did. And 11/12 in the cup. Still not a great ground for us.

Ha ha. Just saw that I wrote that it's normally a good place to go in the last post. Deffo not.

Just checked. 12/13 we did. And 11/12 in the cup. Still not a great ground for us.

Ha ha. Just saw that I wrote that it's normally a good place to go in the last post. Deffo not.
were you playing against the local kids in the apartment block?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not? Everton have been way better this season than the season before.
Its a derby we have some voodoo satan curse against it. theoretically we should be in with a good chance but we like to bottle hard at Anfield. Honestly Winning at anfield would make me chuffed as a mofo

Yep.

Feel like we're going to be sucked into the relegation race at this rate.

Snoddy will get a good reaction I'm sure from the Hull faithful.

That's funny, because I feel like now that you've lost to all our relegation rivals you'll beat us haha.

Yeah I was trying to think of your most dangerous players who'll play and realised he's a monty to score.

Back