Matchday 33

Which Manager will leave first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be a few nail biting weeks

Nice. Makes things just a tad more interesting in the run in.

And, if nothing else, Jose's shown other mid-table hoof ball teams how to go about beating Chelsea. So there's that...

I’m shitting bricks but, if we can do them over this weekend at Wembley, I can see them losing their cool.

I’m shitting bricks but, if we can do them over this weekend at Wembley, I can see them losing their cool.

1) Conte is Italian. Italians never lose their cool.
2) Conte has been in situations like this before with Juventus (and with better competition) and they still won the league in the end.

I want Spurs to win the league but I doubt Chelsea slip up enough to let them.

2) Conte has been in situations like this before with Juventus (and with better competition) and they still won the league in the end.

It's a long shot but 2 draws is all we need from them and Utd just showed the league the blueprint...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This
He was beaten tonight but he will get them up for the remainder of the season.
He is the main reason I want them to go on and win it

The rolling around clutching his face was quite simple humiliating. He did it to "hide" his own swipe at Costa who was equally cringeworthy in his reaction. He's playing a good game on Costa. No need for the theatrics - especially as he'll probably only succeed in getting himself sent off.
you ever seen dele alli play 90 minutes?

Ander is such a ******* beast :hearts:

Bunch of Spurs fans messaged me crying before the game about Mou's team selection.

Play Rashford at 9 and good things happen.

City are a big chance in the league now unfortunately.

you ever seen dele alli play 90 minutes?

I've seen Dele go down way too easily and have criticised him for it but have never seen him roll around clutching his face and screaming in an attempt to get another player sent off.

Are you really defending that kind of thing? Really? You like that?

Edit: and if I did see him do that I would criticise it. It's embarrassing and s**t.

I've seen Dele go down way too easily and have criticised him for it but have never seen him roll around clutching his face and screaming in an attempt to get another player sent off.

Are you really defending that kind of thing? Really? You like that?
nah i don't but you are a massive hypocrite because alli cries all the time and loves rolling around and staying down when he's fine. They don't call him Tom Dele over her for nothing.

Were United fans always this myopic, obtuse and stupid or is it a product of Mourinho joining the club?

:$
You get called out on your bullshit so after that you just attack the man and the club

You have massive hatred of United and Rojo and it blinds you

Back