Matchday 35

Will FAITH ever forgive RossFC for accidentally taking over last weeks thread?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? He has obviously already played his last game for the club.

Who is paying his wages?
He can celebrate goals at his current club, dunno why so many Libpool fans are triggered.

He was never gonna play for the club again the moment he went nuts on snapchat
A lot of fans including me stuck by him during the whole drugs stuff + his feud with Klopp. He also said he was a "Scouse soldier for the Liverpool country".

He's still owned by Liverpool and then he celebrates against us even though he wasn't even playing. Why is he front and centre on camera? Piss off.

I consider that an insult to the fans. He can go get ****ed as far as I'm concerned.

A lot of fans including me stuck by him during the whole drugs stuff + his feud with Klopp. He also said he was a "Scouse solider for the Liverpool country".

He's still owned by Liverpool and then he celebrates against us even though he wasn't even playing. Why is he front and centre on camera? Piss off.

I consider that an insult to the fans. He can go get ****** as far as I'm concerned.

C'mon, mate, he was careless but unlucky in the drug thing, stupid in preseason, could've still come back from that if he just knuckle down and work hard but he chose to shoot his mouth off on snapchat before September even ended. He's a good bloke off the field but really at that point anyone who still thinks he'd play for the football club is being very fanciful, silly to keep going on about him at that point

He celebrated a goal, who cares, they all do, there are far worse things to get angry about, like our set piece defending

A lot of fans including me stuck by him during the whole drugs stuff + his feud with Klopp. He also said he was a "Scouse soldier for the Liverpool country".

I consider that an insult to the fans. He can go get ****** as far as I'm concerned.
Why own something if you're never going to use it ever again?

He was done at Liverpool, he's moved on. Sounds like you need to as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Sakho do on Snapchat?
From back in September.
sakho-snapchat-1104x1104.jpg

The guy missed flights and got late to training, should've put his head down and work his way back in the team, not go publicly and make an incoherent drunken public rant whinging about why he doesn't get a game

If I'm a manager and one of the players fly with that s**t I'd banish them forever, and that's what Jurg's done. Can't tolerate that sorta s**t, he paints people's houses and stuff but still

If United do pump Swansea that could be pretty big for the relegation battle but get the feeling they'll get up against a depleted United. If we can sneak a point it'd be huge.
If that happens, suddenly all of the teams just above on 37 and 38 points would get dragged back into the relegation race then.

Really need United to do the business there...

Back