Certified Legendary Thread Matchday 36 - IT'S HAPPENED!

When will Leicester win the title?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mirror (heh) reporting that Gougey Dembele faces a potential 10-game ban if the FA classify it the same as Suarez's bite.

Ouch! Would think 3-5 matches is appropriate. Will be at least 3 anyway.

The Mirror (heh) reporting that Gougey Dembele faces a potential 10-game ban if the FA classify it the same as Suarez's bite.

Ouch! Would think 3-5 matches is appropriate. Will be at least 3 anyway.

I think eye gouging is as bad as biting (and I think biting's bad and Suarez got what he deserved), 10 matches would be about right

I think eye gouging is as bad as biting (and I think biting's bad and Suarez got what he deserved), 10 matches would be about right

It's funny how the aftermath of the match (the bust-up, Leicester's title victory) have almost diverted attention away from just how horrific an act it was.

It's up there with biting, but surely the FA won't hit him with 10 matches. Did Suarez's history come into it when they considered his suspension?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ir-clashed-ugly-battle-Chelsea-Tottenham.html

Interesting. It turns out that maybe it wasn't only the Spurs players that were out of line in their approach, yet they still seem to be receive a disproportionate amount of the criticism. I'm not condoning what our players did but it seems both parties engaged in some unsavory behavior.

To sum up:

- Fabregas accused of flicking Spurs players in the groin which led to the post match melee.
- Fabregas apparently shouting obscenities and insults in Spanish to the Tottenham coaching staff and Spanish speaking players throughout the game.
- Costa accused of biting
- Costa headbutting

Also, surprisingly in a case of more than just 'internet melts,' there have been further accusations of anti-semitic chanting from the Chelsea fans. But I guess because it's posted in a news article and every club has racist fans we should just dismiss this incident out of hand, right?
The highlighted is actually quite funny considering that their chairman's choice of religion is Judaism.

What I find most ridiculous is that Spurs fans I find (note, not all of them and not all the time) are typically some of the mouthier ones on the board and fling s**t to all areas, particularly Liverpool and Stevie G for what happened two years. Yet they've gone down like a sack of potatoes after they coughed up their chances of the league in similar fashion. A certain few posters shouldn't be ones bringing up and gloating about that now, after how they've carried on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S
What I find most ridiculous is that Spurs fans I find (note, not all of them and not all the time) are typically some of the mouthier ones on the board and fling s**t to all areas, particularly Liverpool and Stevie G for what happened two years. Yet they've gone down like a sack of potatoes after they coughed up their chances of the league in similar fashion. A certain few posters shouldn't be ones bringing up and gloating about that now, after how they've carried on
Slippy Slippy G. Great memories

4757d1421684965-light-weight-camper-close-thread.jpg

We never lead the league though......

Liverpool did......

Back