Matchday 37

What is the No.1 thing your club needs this summer?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

C_k_5dXW0AI28Vq.jpg:large

will we get lawro's invincibles?

lawro has not predicted liverpool to lose a game this season. i believe that run extends back into last season sometime too.
I'm guessing his thinking is when we play big clubs we normally do well so he picks us to win or draw.

When we play the lower ranked sides we should be beating them but we don't. But he picks us anyway due to blind hope.

I'm guessing his thinking is when we play big clubs we normally do well so he picks us to win or draw.

When we play the lower ranked sides we should be beating them but we don't. But he picks us anyway due to blind hope.
nothing like being paid handsomely to be hilariously biased.

Drinkwater out for the rest of the season.

Huth and Morgan also don't look like they'll play.

One of Chilwell/Fuchs to partner Benalouane in CB. City will put a cricket score past us haha.

Or could be an opportunity to develop something new?

Kopany being back is a concern for us, but hey, if Pep wants to play those same tactics like last time... you never know.

Yeah that was my guess as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Chelsea away top is up there with one of the best around. Our navy and gold one which we never seem to wear is the only one that comes close to looking as good

Back