• Michael Richards's racist rant

• The Subway guy being exposed as a nonce

• 9/11

• Princess Leia dying

• Sadio Mané's brutal assault on Ederson

• Jack Watts being the number 1 draft pick

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, Lukaku's a bit of a *******, isn't he?

I don't mind players celebrating when scoring against former clubs, but the finger to the lips in the direction of the Everton fans and the cupped ear after he scored was Adebayor levels of campaignerishness.
Disagree, dish it out, gotta be prepared to cop it back.

He was booed constantly, Everton fans decided to give him an extra large whack for a poor free kick and seconds later he scored whilst they were still full of mirth. Sweet sweet revenge. Good on him. Made them look like complete tossers.
I agree.

Just watched first half of our game. What a cross by KDB for the first.

I might have gone a bit early on the Aguero and Jesus can't play together theory.
Clicking perfectly, unfortunately.

Just watched first half of our game. What a cross by KDB for the first.

I might have gone a bit early on the Aguero and Jesus can't play together theory.

If ever there was something to be wrong about..

Second half good as well. Great to see Gundogan back, and nice to see the return of the Poznan.

Can't expect to maintain these sort of performancea all year so happy just to pick up the points and a bit of goal difference.

2eabe193007c5026418ee1d8d5eed40d

May also be moaning merely as he's a flog.
Would be more to do with him being a ducking mouthy flog from his first game.

Lol @ people defending Lukaku. He's a multi-millionaire pampered sonofabitch who surely should be able to turn the other cheek from fans who will be naturally disappointed at him for bailing. But no, the utensil has to have a go back, because he's the big I AM and has an out of control ego. Doesn't surprise me who some of the posters on here defending him are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously. Don't understand how that is a melt or justified being called a floggo for it. Post was completely on point. I guess they are so used to defending campaignerish players at Man U that they lost all semblance of how one conducts oneself with dignity.

Is anyone else struggling to get into this season? Not sure if it's because Richmond are still in the finals, or if it's because Hazard hasn't been playing much, but I just can't get into it at the moment.

I'd usually be flat after dropping points to Arsenal but I have barely even thought about the result today. I don't feel that emotionally invested at this point in time. Maybe last season just sucked the life out of me. Hopefully things pick up soon.

Is anyone else struggling to get into this season? Not sure if it's because Richmond are still in the finals, or if it's because Hazard hasn't been playing much, but I just can't get into it at the moment.

I'd usually be flat after dropping points to Arsenal but I have barely even thought about the result today. I don't feel that emotionally invested at this point in time. Maybe last season just sucked the life out of me. Hopefully things pick up soon.
Yes, but more so the 38 away games element. Just doesn't feel the same.

You are all trophied out you smug bastard. Nothing more boring than winning season after season.

Me on the other hand, if I could see us win the league just once I'd die a happy man.

everton fans booed the s**t out of him and been having a go at him since the move so he gave some back. not sure what they are mad at he gave them great service scored a s**t load of goals and then left for a massive fee its not his fault the board and owners splashed the cash on utter shite

everton fans booed the s**t out of him and been having a go at him since the move so he gave some back. not sure what they are mad at he gave them great service scored a s**t load of goals and then left for a massive fee its not his fault the board and owners splashed the cash on utter shite
Maybe trying reading the earlier discussion as to why..

Tottenham fans obsessing over Manchester United is merely an unconcious coping mechanism to deal with the ineptness of their team. Ultimately though Tottenham fans obsess the most over Chelsea considering the comical role the Blues have played in Tottenham winning * all the last two seasons but it is interesting to observe this sudden Manchester United obsession.

So you think I'm obsessing? Just pointing out that Lukaku is a knob. Peanut
Not really no.
Just an continued observation with this site (not just this board), one person is assumed to be talking on the behalf of the collective.

Back