Matchday 6

What is the best way for Jose to ditch Rooney?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think much of the round besides Arsenal/Chelsea. United/Leicester could be interesting but I think United will get up for a 2-0 win.

Reckon we will sneak the 3 points at Boro - tricky fixture though

are hull still good or has there honeymoon period come to an end?

We haven't had a bad game this season. Good is relative though. We kept Arsenal to 1-0 until about the 70th minute despite being down a man and the scoreline ended up blowing out slightly. We look dangerous on the counter, are well organised and carry no passengers, so I think we'll be fine. I still don't expect points from our next two games. Our 8 after that though should provide 15 points I would hope.

The way I see it the relegation candidates are hull, burnley, Swansea, Sunderland and Bournemouth. As s**t as Stoke are at the moment they have to many good players to go down.

Fair play to hull though, they looked dead certs at the start of the season but they have a fighting chance I reckon

The way I see it the relegation candidates are hull, burnley, Swansea, Sunderland and Bournemouth. As s**t as Stoke are at the moment they have to many good players to go down.

Fair play to hull though, they looked dead certs at the start of the season but they have a fighting chance I reckon

West Brom, Boro and Palace too probably.

Yeah WBA I thought about them after I had hit "reply". Not Palace though. 'Boro possibly I am not sure about them yet
Boro have looked worse than us in fairness. Will be interesting, lots of teams who could go down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man United vs Leicester 1-1
Bournemouth vs Everton 0-3
Liverpool vs Hull 1-0
Middlesbrough vs Spurs 1-3
Stoke vs West Brom 0-1
Sunderland vs Palace 0-1
Swansea vs Man City 0-4
Arsenal vs Chelsea 1-1
West Ham vs Soton 1-1
Burnley vs Watford 1-2

Man United vs Leicester 1-1
Bournemouth vs Everton 0-3
Liverpool vs Hull 1-0
Middlesbrough vs Spurs 1-3
Stoke vs West Brom 0-1
Sunderland vs Palace 0-1
Swansea vs Man City 0-4
Arsenal vs Chelsea 1-1
West Ham vs Soton 1-1
Burnley vs Watford 1-2
One Home win in the round - that's unlikely!

I actually think West Brom will be fine. Which greatly annoys me.

Palace and Boro definitely in the mix.
They've had one good result but that just glosses over how poor they've been in their other games.

Don't be silly
Chelsea 1-0, Luiz screamer in the 95th minute to win it.
I'm predicting 2-0 to you guys, both goals scored by Costa after fouling our defenders and not being called for it.

After already not being sent off for 4 bookable offences.

Oh they'll definitely play like s**t. They just get an annoying number of results that leaves them at a safe distance through most of the season.

Could say the same of Sunderland and others. Villa and Wigan had it for a few years. Luck changes at some point. They'll definitely be in the mix.

Could say the same of Sunderland and others. Villa and Wigan had it for a few years. Luck changes at some point. They'll definitely be in the mix.
Not really, Sunderland are well in the mix every season. West Brom has only finished a season with less than 40 points in 1 of the last 5 seasons.

West Brom don't really get themselves in a relegation scrap, they're normally 1-2 wins above the drop throughout the season.

Very different to Sunderland/Wigan/Villa who've all been last for big stages of the season.

Back