Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No soft red!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Yep the campaigner had it coming

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Lemme ask jack watts

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
They really need to be beating Bournemouth at home.
I wouldn't be suprised if they made a change if they have another poor game.

They did beat Sunderland 3-0 albeit in the Carabao Cup.
What are we, Crystal Palace?

Shock, horror, a team that didn't replace Lukaku and had a horror run to start the season has performed poorly. A lot of new players who lack synergy together with a lack of pace that isn't helped by Coleman/Bolasie's injuries and a middling transfer window.

Getting rid of Koeman would be stupidly short sighted. He is well aware of the shortcomings of the current squad.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd

Shock, horror, a team that didn't replace Lukaku and had a horror run to start the season has performed poorly. A lot of new players who lack synergy together with a lack of pace that isn't helped by Coleman/Bolasie's injuries and a middling transfer window.

Getting rid of Koeman would be stupidly short sighted. He is well aware of the shortcomings of the current squad.

Speaking of Palace, they've got the two Manchesters, followed by Chelsea. Could well be on doughnuts after 8 rounds

Bradesmaen takes over-emotional to a new level, don't pay him too much attention. Koeman certainly has pressure on but he's nowhere near being sacked.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

But according to most, Everton had a cracking window. So why is there shortcomings in the squad?

Bradesmaen takes over-emotional to a new level, don't pay him too much attention. Koeman certainly has pressure on but he's nowhere near being sacked.
I post on an Everton forum and their heads are all falling off, or so it feels.
But according to most, Everton had a cracking window. So why is there shortcomings in the squad?
It was a good window until deadline day. We really ought not to have left signing a striker and CB on that day, but we did and failed, so it ended up a decent window without addressing all of our needs.

I post on an Everton forum and their heads are all falling off, or so it feels.

It was a good window until deadline day. We really ought not to have left signing a striker and CB on that day, but we did and failed, so it ended up a decent window without addressing all of our needs.

Niasse any chance to start? He scored more goals in the PL last season than any of your other options, from less chances.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Thoughts for our game Bostonian?

Saw Krul's move has been made official. Ryan in trouble you reckon?

Sorry mate, missed ya tag.

Yeah i'd like to think we might get at least a point out of the game but with you having the wood over us the last few results and our negative tactics I don't know how we'll approach this game.

If we sit back and let you control possession I could see it being a 2-1 win your way simply because our defenders are good for 80 minutes of solid defence but that 10 minutes we lose concentration we're super vulnerable to conceding a goal or three.

Ryan has looked a bit better in our last few games so I don't think he's under pressure just yet to lose the starting job. Couple of bad games though and the pressures back on.

Dier and Sissoko midfield and Dembele not fit for the bench

1*NZaNH0SFe67HtTxKrPXkAg.png

Back