• No soft red!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Yep the campaigner had it coming

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Lemme ask jack watts

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

did enough to get a point very lackluster game by united southampton with just over 60% possession and 14 shots to uniteds 9 after we scored the goal we just sat back and defended and picked up yellow cards but still 3 points is 3 points and on to the ucl game

come on leicester get something out of the pool game

BBC live text making it seem like United have been very lucky to get the win.
we scored and then just stopped and let southampton run at us for over an hour and just hoofed the ball upfield to clear. was full park the bus fifa mode

Hammer fans melting. Some want her dead.

HTTP3JlYWN0aW9uZ2lmLm9yZy93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvR0lGLzIwMTQvMDgvR0lGLUFtdXNlZC1kaXMtZ29ubmEtYmUtZ29vZC1rbm93aW5nLXBvcGNvcm4tc211Zy4tSW5kaWFuYS1Kb25lcy13YXRjaC13YXRjaGluZy1HSUYuZ2lm.gif

Who can stop City!
Wow great side this year.

Wtf are Arsenal playing at 5am Tuesday morning.
Hopefully they win as its my bday that day.

They're looking ridiculously good.

So much firepower.

Just can't help but feel envious. We got no defenders and leak heaps of goals and when we get the ball we piss around with it around the edge of the box and smash shots into the stands.

Any club can build a great team with an open chequebook. Karen Brady is spot on with her comments. Fair play to City they are playing fabulous, but it’s always going to be tainted for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then scores from that angle. ha ha.
And Mignolet does his best to hand it straight back.

The guy has no awareness at all. Not like that's the first time.

And Mignolet does his best to hand it straight back.

The guy has no awareness at all. Not like that's the first time.
Don't worry it is in the memory bank for the next time Zidane98 tries say he's good now...

Evens up the goal leicester should have been awarded. Quit whinging scousers

Didn't realise you're allowed to hold on to the keepers arm off the ball. This straight after the ridiculous Vardy free kick. Quality refereeing.
You had an onside goal luckily disallowed so I wouldn't complain.

Back