Matchday 8

Faith4Mod?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why bother arguing with the United version of FAITH?
Ouch! that's cold

sussudio-o.gif

It is a bit sad how United having spent a billion in the past few years is claiming victory on playing like scared turtles against a club that's been mediocre for so long

I wouldn't say much if it's any other club playing for the draw but it's just fun trash talking United

And I think Pogba and Herrara alone cost around the same as our starting XI on Monday

See Jod, you're doing it again.
Not rebuffing anything that was said....
What am i supposed to rebuff? United were terrible. Played a five man backline with two defensive midfielders. We played poorly in the first half where we couldnt string our usual passes together and were a bit sloppy. Completely dominated the second half and should have scored a couple of goals which DeGea kept out.

United never threatened. Just that Ibra header.

Only one team was playing to win. The other was playing for a draw. That's fine. I hope we continue to play for wins and United continue to play for draws, that way we should end up above them on the table which would give us a greater chance of finished top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The onus was on Liverpool to be more attacking. The fact is they tried to be, but were ineffective. Job done by Mou and United. Just s**t for us punters who wanted a good spectacle, but had Liverpool managed to be efficient and score, then United would have come out and played. Stop the whinging scousers,

Who the bloody hell is the man with no name? We're not still talking the football formerly known as Pogba are we?
Man with no name was a poster who was a full on sjw who's soical media activiites are quite varied if you look deep enough.

Consider yourself lucky that you dont know him.

Lol. You're Manchester United arent you. Since qhen do you go into games looking to draw or stop the opposition. Times they are a changing huh.
Fergie did it as well in big games as his managerial career was ending. It's not a new thing.

Sounds like sour grapes because your team literally played like LVG United last year. Heaps of possession, absolutely * all done with it, and only one point when everyone was expecting Liverpool to at least score.

Performance from United was fine. No Martial, no Mkhitaryan so Rashford was the only option out wide, coming out on the attack against Liverpool would have been ridiculous.

Last edited:
Fergie did it as well in big games as his managerial career was ending. It's not a new thing.

Sounds like sour grapes because your team literally played like LVG United last year. Heaps of possession, absolutely **** all done with it, and only one point when everyone was expecting Liverpool to at least score.

Performance from United was fine. No Martial, no Mkhitaryan so Rashford was the only option out wide, coming out on the attack against Liverpool would have been ridiculous.
I find all this tripe by United fans to be hilarious. It was one game, we're nothing like LVG's United. We werent at our flowing, scoring best. But that was partly are own fault and not really clicking and partly Mou's with his bus.

I keep seeing United fans refer to no Mkhitaryan as if he is missed. He's done * all since he got to United so how can you miss him. Rashford was in Milner's pocket.

United will be pleased with their point, we are disappointed with out point. That's the difference but it's a good one for Liverpool fans.

I find all this tripe by United fans to be hilarious. It was one game, we're nothing like LVG's United. We werent at our flowing, scoring best. But that was partly are own fault and not really clicking and partly Mou's with his bus.

I keep seeing United fans refer to no Mkhitaryan as if he is missed. He's done **** all since he got to United so how can you miss him. Rashford was in Milner's pocket.

United will be pleased with their point, we are disappointed with out point. That's the difference but it's a good one for Liverpool fans.
Way to completely ignore the point. Your team played like LVG United on the weekend. Never said anything about you being like that all the time, which you seem to think I did.

Mkhitaryan has been injured mate. What a complete flop right?

I just find it funny how much Liverpool fans care about how a United side approaches a game.

Back