• No they are destined for a mediocre season

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No they are a relegation smokey

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Jack Watts will be their saviour

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet some on here wonder why Brades moans about Everton.
I've masochistically watched all but a couple of Everton's games this season and it's dire.

This is the s**t that makes some in this country call this sport crap, they're just so boring atm.
I could watch another 500 minutes of the Toffees with the way Koeman sets the team up and not see a goal.

As I type they concede. Two DM's v Brighton and still concede.
He should be sacked.
<3 Gero

Yet some on here wonder why Brades moans about Everton.
I've masochistically watched all but a couple of Everton's games this season and it's dire.

This is the s**t that makes some in this country call this sport crap, they're just so boring atm.
I could watch another 500 minutes of the Toffees with the way Koeman sets the team up and not see a goal.

As I type they concede. Two DM's v Brighton and still concede.
He should be sacked.
Almost all of us Everton supporters on this board thought Brades was jumping the gun a bit early, I can guarantee you that every Everton supporter now feels exactly the same.

It's the manager, 100% all on the manager, the formations, the out of position players, the lack of fight and the horrible stuff up of a transfer window, the lack of use of players like Davies/Lookman/Mirallas and the overuse of players like Williams/Two DM partnership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost all of us Everton supporters on this board thought Brades was jumping the gun a bit early, I can guarantee you that every Everton supporter now feels exactly the same.

It's the manager, 100% all on the manager, the formations, the out of position players, the lack of fight and the horrible stuff up of a transfer window, the lack of use of players like Davies/Lookman/Mirallas and the overuse of players like Williams/Two DM partnership.
Been down this road before. Bale money 2.0.
Sold the reason we were good and replaced it with quantity but not as good quality, managed by a clueless manager who coached boring football in AVB. Sounding familiar.

Scraping a draw to Brighton, what a time to be an Evertonian!

Fair result considering the missed red cards and missed pen but as Sean Dyche said, in terms of general play, we should have lost.

We need a new manager and we need a striker if we're to even get back to trying to get into the top 6, right now it'll be a struggle to stay above the drop.

I thought Michael Keane was absolutely brilliant today, best game for the club so far.

Australias No.1 keeper. :$
Made 3 or 4 ******* outstanding saves in that game. Was arguably Brighton's best player.

Was this comment about the pen? Nothing he could have done there.

Back