• No they are destined for a mediocre season

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • No they are a relegation smokey

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Jack Watts will be their saviour

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Made 3 or 4 ******* outstanding saves in that game. Was arguably Brighton's best player.

Was this comment about the pen? Nothing he could have done there.
Yes strictly about the pen. He just melted slightly to his left.

A few mins later he made a terrific double save and I gave him credit for it. Hopefully next month he helps us get into the world cup.

Our expectations are rather low so this has been good for us.
Haha still have to have some faith they might surprise a few people this year just take a look at watford.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton's struggles I must admit do make me laugh after all the bullish talk in the summer about how great a transfer window they were having and has the power on merseyside switched colours etc.

I thought it wide of the mark. Losing Lukaku was a death knell for them and I didnt think any of their attacking purchases were any good.

Everton's struggles I must admit do make me laugh after all the bullish talk in the summer about how great a transfer window they were having and has the power on merseyside switched colours etc.

I thought it wide of the mark. Losing Lukaku was a death knell for them and I didnt think any of their attacking purchases were any good.
Pickford and Keane are the only 2 signings I've been impressed with.

Yeah sigurdsson can only do so much.

Back