Player Watch Matt Crouch - Re-Signed to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

The reality is that Laird has overtaken Crouch in his role where he excelled in the past - a more dynamic version of the player Crouch currently presents himself as. Berry has also become more dynamic, and is 20 years old, to boot

Crouch could still well find a niche at some other club, but that club unfortunately isn't us

His value has increased slightly as he’s now proven he can get on the park.

Last year he was seeking a deal longer than the two years we offered, no one would do that to a bloke who’d missed a whole season.

His form is not so much an issue, it’s that his style of play is not compatible with our list. I’ve heard the comment “he’s not best 22 at a bottom club” a lot and that’s pretty naive. Yes we’re a bottom club but we are very good inside, we’re 3rd for CP, 2nd for clearances and 1st for tackles. Clubs like Richmond or Collingwood who sit at the bottom for clearances may be an issue.

If we put him up for trade now, a club only has to commit to one year from him, and we’ll likely pay some of his salary, there will be clubs that will jump at that, and if we play it smart we might get a pick in the 30-45 range.
Yep, Tigers or Pies would make a lot of sense as destinations. Teams that are lacking a pure extractor (that is, if they don't go for similar, better types from other clubs)

Yep, Tigers or Pies would make a lot of sense as destinations. Teams that are lacking a pure extractor (that is, if they don't go for similar, better types from other clubs)
Yep Pies in particular makes sense, especially if they think they can get in the window next year, Crouch to Daicos could rip teams apart.

That St.Kilda flop brother currently carving up for St.Kilda with 20 (12 contested) disposals and 6 clearances and 9 tackles before half time yeah?
Against 13th, in a game where they were almost run over in the last quarter, and funnily enough Crouch also disappeared when the going got tough in the second half.

He vanishes when the whip starts cracking, because he's flaky, has poor disposal, and picks and chooses when he wants to go.

Against 13th, in a game where they were almost run over in the last quarter, and funnily enough Crouch also disappeared when the going got tough in the second half.

He vanishes when the whip starts cracking, because he's flaky, has poor disposal, and picks and chooses when he wants to go.
Haha you're so predictable, that all you got...

It's correct though
Oh dear

If he was as poor as you say I expect he won't feature in the coaches votes.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Because the bests on the AFL website and in the newspaper always reflect what actually happened
Maybe the Wabbit knows more than the past champion AFL players that called the game and the past AFL players that analyse the game back in the studio that were glowing in their praise of his game....however I suspect it's you that's a clueless biased judge.

Because the bests on the AFL website and in the newspaper always reflect what actually happened
I reckon a couple of past champions of the game Sam Mitchell and Brett Ratten might have a clue.....unfortunate for you that you have NFI...

Capture.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gees Channel 9 news are flogs.

We can reveal Matt Crouch and Justin Reid snuck out from the club for a secret meeting at a, wait for it, a cafe in public……

So they got in a car together, knowing media were there, which means they snuck out.

Then the secret meeting was held in a public place.

FMD you dockheads

Gees Channel 9 news are flogs.

We can reveal Matt Crouch and Justin Reid snuck out from the club for a secret meeting at a, wait for it, a cafe in public……

So they got in a car together, knowing media were there, which means they snuck out.

Then the secret meeting was held in a public place.

FMD you dockheads
Is Theo working for Channel 9 now?

8293ADCA-24EE-4114-B53C-5194B93B3276.png
The inevitable for me was round 6 V Bulldogs. Less than a minute to go, has the kick off half back, on a ground and conditions he is very used to. kicks it out on the full, Gives it to the dogs that kick a goal on drive and One point game again. Next week against GWS he was dropped for the first time this season. Maybe that game was another kicker.

I live in a suburb on the Gold Coast that has a network of canals..

we currently have a male and female swan that have a cygnet of 5 baby swans that are hanging out in our street. They were here last year too with another cygnet..

when Matt Crouch runs.. he looks like a baby swan running.. It’s more an uncoordinated waddle than a run.

I noticed this about Matt from very early on this year and, timeline wise, knew it was all over for him from that point forward..

The big question is whether you can stay/complete an argument before moving on to many others... ;)

The answer is when Laird became a full time midfielder.
There is other identification in his season that I haven’t identified.
I just identified one they would have been exacerbated at.
Its not about the Answer Kane which is cleary Berry, it’s about identifying and accepting his non selection.

I live in a suburb on the Gold Coast that has a network of canals..

we currently have a male and female swan that have a cygnet of 5 baby swans that are hanging out in our street. They were here last year too with another cygnet..

when Matt Crouch runs.. he looks like a baby swan running.. It’s more an uncoordinated waddle than a run.

I noticed this about Matt from very early on this year and, timeline wise, knew it was all over for him from that point forward..
That is a holistic thing. Get seen to.

There is other identification in his season that I haven’t identified.
I just identified one they would have been exacerbated at.
Its not about the Answer Kane which is cleary Berry, it’s about identifying and accepting his non selection.
No, Crouch can only come into our side if Laird is not playing in our midfield.

He would be ok playing along side Berry who is very good defensively.

No, Crouch can only come into our side if Laird is not playing in our midfield.

He would be ok playing along side Berry who is very good defensively.
Absolutely got it sideways man. Berry is the inside take now, Matt’s Job, he cannot flourish elsewhere with his ability.

That is a holistic thing. Get seen to.
I’ve actually been wondering what roasted baby swan would be like..

maybe a cross between duck and turkey?

wouldn’t like to try and catch one though.. their parents become very aggressive if you start walking anywhere close to them all..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back