James_37

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GCFC/Sturt/MLDFC
Massive congrats to Matty, has always been a ball magnet, but has really impressed with how much he's improved his disposal. Clearly understands his limits with his kicking and plays within them, whilst working on his ability to hit up the 25-45m target, doesn't worry about trying to do Smith/Walker/Seedsman style 60m laser passes. Sloane was able to do similar early in his career, obviously a few pointers his way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redleg Crow

Premium Gold
May 26, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
His mail just happened to be Rucci sitting next to him trying to convince him that Matt Crouch is no good.
Tbf to Bicks. I reckon after he made that call the noise about Matt started getting very loud - you started seeing Ling etc talking about how he was being underrated by Victorian commentators etc. I reckon Matt might have made a nice late run down the inside of the home straight to snag a place in the side.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
A blast from the past even before Matt was drafted by the Crows.

At the end of the video they mentioned Max King kicking a bag, in the game. Is that the Max King from the king twins? He must of been 15 if it was him.

Bicks

Premium Platinum
Jun 10, 2009
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
At the end of the video they mentioned Max King kicking a bag, in the game. Is that the Max King from the king twins? He must of been 15 if it was him.
Nah rookie drafted by the Dees in 2013, big lumbering Ruckman, never played an AFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raticus_usm

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Luton Town, 36ers,
thats why you play AFL .. not cos the game but to get the hot wags

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom