Player Watch Matt Crouch - Re-Signed to End of 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

If only we’d demanded an end of first round draft pick, as did the Injectors, in exchange for our earned first and second round picks, instead of giving them up willingly while submissively groveling and licking Dimwit’s balls. Then maybe we’d have been able to have both.
Their CEO resigned.

The interesting thing about Richmond isn’t their 3 finals, it was that they had been dominant in the last 1/3 of the season coming into finals

The underating of Richmond leading into the GF remains a mystery to me. My view prior to them winning their prelim

Forgetting about our path to the GF and the challenge that awaits, Richmond do terrify me, more than any other side. They came over here and outplayed us in the first quarter by working hard and getting numbers to the contest. After quarter time, they simply stopped getting numbers to the contest and we absolutely smoked them. But they have the talent and game to take it up to us if they commit to 4 quarters of toiling. They did not do that when we played them, but they certainly got the message. And the MCG is their bloody home ground, they are the MAJOR hurdle to us winning this year's flag. Make no mistake. Anyone that doesn't rate them should get themselves a copy of our game from early this year and just watch the Richmond numbers disappear from the contest after quarter time. We didn't change the direction of that game, they did.

So you're saying they tanked that game ??

Does that mean tex is in ballarat?
No, but he's great mates with the Crouch family, I dare say Matty's parents or Brad gave the photo to Tex to stir him. Tex actually said he was spending the weekend in Sydney before heading home in an interview on radio over here yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but he's great mates with the Crouch family, I dare say Matty's parents or Brad gave the photo to Tex to stir him. Tex actually said he was spending the weekend in Sydney before heading home in an interview on radio over here yesterday.
Oh, I just thought it shows up where you posted from in the top left corner?

Didn’t know where to post this. Crouches 100th game this weekend.

Is he now our most reliable player? Know exactly what you’re getting from him week after week.

Been our most for 3 years. The joy of being an inside midfielder.

Well on track for a career to mimic Scott Thompson as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back