Matt Crouch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ollie Wines - Confirmed by All Australian Selectors and the Age

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing they ignore this link which statistically show Matt to be the superior player to Ollie

Have a look at metres gained and bounce averages and tell me he is a flat footed crab. Metres gained are slightly lower but has had slightly more running bounces. So either he he not a flat footed crab or Ollie is.

Which is it?
Ollie will be kicking back at centre half forward come the next few years. While your crab will be just, you know crabbing....

Ollie will be kicking back at centre half forward come the next few years. While your crab will be just, you know crabbing....

images

Still haven't answered the question.

WHICH

IS

IT?

s**t truck thread crier. Do your own research.

upload_2018-12-12_20-49-52.png

upload_2018-12-12_20-50-40.jpeg

Maybe you will understand the question better now (oops that's right, your fortnite champion left didn't he LOL)

Which is it?

Run along crier, this thread is a complete off season train wreck.

For you, yes it is. By every metric Matt Crouch is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ollie Wines.

Oh yes, you still haven't answered the question

Which is it?

For you, yes it is. By every metric Matt Crouch is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ollie Wines.

Oh yes, you still haven't answered the question

Which is it?

What a bore you are. And worse you are a wrong bore.

Urgh.

What a bore you are. And worse you are a wrong bore.

Urgh.

Tag-Team Deflection!!!

Poor old Beats must've run out of deflections...

Maybe you can answer the question?

Tag-Team Deflection!!!

Poor old Beats must've run out of deflections...

Maybe you can answer the question?

What on earth is the question you bore, I tuned out your rubbish ages ago.

What on earth is the question you bore, I tuned out your rubbish ages ago.

This one your friend Beats deflected half a dozen times

Have a look at metres gained and bounce averages and tell me he is a flat footed crab. Metres gained are slightly lower but has had slightly more running bounces. So either he he not a flat footed crab or Ollie is.

Which is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 7 (Wines) v Pick 23 (Crouch)?

Under those circumstances I'd say Crouch's output is certainly better than Wines. You've only reinforced my argument. Thanks.

That's all you've got? Just give up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back