Recommitted Matt Crouch [Recommitted to 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha no one wants Matt Crouch and he stays at adelaide
Probably not far from the truth.
His agent likely hiking up his asking price but noone is biting so he tries again in 2 years.
There's a glut of inside mids available and he hasn't played all year hurting his value.

Good mail that he's been told to have a look around.
Glad someone posted something about this.

Bryce Gibbs mentioned something in the Adelaide advertiser a few days ago to look at other Victorian clubs to get him.

Matt Crouch was a free agent last season. But Crouch had little value as he spent all of 2021 injured.

What at seek.com?

If nobody wanted him for free before, they’re not jumping at the chance to trade for him now.
You realise on his free agency year of 2021, he was injured all season. That affected his value.

If I was Matt Crouch, I would tough it out for this season and next season at the crows.

If he is playing solid footy from now until 2023, a Victorian club will get him as a free agent on the cheap

You realise on his free agency year of 2021, he was injured all season. That affected his value.

If I was Matt Crouch, I would tough it out for this season and next season at the crows.

If he is playing solid footy from now until 2023, a Victorian club will get him as a free agent on the cheap
In the SANFL?

He'd be a decent get for a club that needs a pure inside mid. He'll come pretty cheap as well, could be anywhere between a 3rd rounder and a salary dump. Has 1 more year on his contract but I don't think he's on much, it was reported we "lowballed" him.

We shopped him last year for no takers, at the time he was 7-8 months into OP thus played 0 games last year. Late 2020 he was in career best form before the OP hit. This year he had no preseason, but also doesnt fit in with Laird and Keays do his job and more basically, as well as youth that needs to be played.

Reckon the Tiges would be an ok fit and he'd offer more than guys like Ross and RCD.

What at seek.com?

If nobody wanted him for free before, they’re not jumping at the chance to trade for him now.

I don't think he would cost very much but there are clubs that would be interested to add that midfield depth. He does get the ball. Not the greatest player going around but would add value to some midfields. The concern is that the Crows midfield is thin and if they don't want him......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back