Recommitted Matt Crouch [signs 2 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

I told you all. Matty nicks said sorry and he means it this time. It won't happen again he promises
Nah this is family intervention time

Mum - "Cmon Matt, cant you see whats happening. In 2020, he cheated on you, in 2021, he cheated on you, in 2022 he wanted you to move out of the house, you stayed and in 2023 after all the cheating he has come crawling back to you now Rory Sloane is all used up and not working out for him. You need to move on with your life love. Find someone who loves you for you and not just love you because you are the last person left"

Brad - "Yeah Matt, I moved on from my cheating partner and its the best thing I ever did. I have more money, more freedom, I get to go out every weekend and have fun. And best of all I get to play in the finals too"

Matt - "But he promised he would play me this time and we will get into the finals this time. He's a changed man. Im staying"

Brad - "They all say that Matt. Wake up and smell the roses "

Nah this is family intervention time

Mum - "Cmon Matt, cant you see whats happening. In 2020, he cheated on you, in 2021, he cheated on you, in 2022 he wanted you to move out of the house, you stayed and in 2023 after all the cheating he has come crawling back to you now Rory Sloane is all used up and not working out for him. You need to move on with your life love. Find someone who loves you for you and not just love you because you are the last person left"

Brad - "Yeah Matt, I moved on from my cheating partner especially after they hawked me around like a putana to every tom dick and harry and its the best thing I ever did. I have more money, more freedom, I get to go out every weekend and have fun. And best of all I get to play in the finals too"

Matt - "But he promised he would play stay with me this time ajd we will get into the finals this time. He's a changed man. Im staying"

Brad - "They all say that Matt. Wake up and smell the roses "
EFA. You missed a bit...in bold

I disagree, and also don't care if he turns into Chris Judd at a new club. Best of luck to him.

We've spend the last 6 years outside of the 8 and the last thing we need going into 2024 is Matt Crouch and Rory Sloane taking midfield minutes from Berry, Soligo, Rachele, Schoenberg, Rankine etc.
Those guys aren't ready yet and they won't even be ready next season. Crouch won't take away midfield minutes from those guys, they'll all get their turn but with Matt there he can do the heavy lifting whilst the likes of Rachele, Pedlar, Dawson, Rankine and Co are the cream.
You're right about one thing, those guys are our future midfield. Crouch's presence will help them not hinder them.

Those guys aren't ready yet and they won't even be ready next season. Crouch won't take away midfield minutes from those guys, they'll all get their turn but with Matt there he can do the heavy lifting whilst the likes of Rachele, Pedlar, Dawson, Rankine and Co are the cream.
You're right about one thing, those guys are our future midfield. Crouch's presence will help them not hinder them.
Cmon man, he’ll be taking minutes away from Sloane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back