News Matt Hass gone

Remove this Banner Ad

"Hass, who has been at the Crows for the last five seasons, is returning to his home State to oversee the physical performance of Olympic-bound athletes."

"He will finish at the Club at the mid-season bye, with Sports Science and Conditioning Coordinator Jarryd Wallace stepping into the senior role on an interim basis."

We didn't even fire him, he quit.

Will be interesting to see who we appoint as a replacement. Old Crows would appoint Jarryd Wallace permanently at the end of the year.

Sounds like he had to find another role with Burgess hopefully coming back to adelaide next year and if the rumour is correct, to the Crows
Reading in between the lines it does sound like we gave him early opportunity to find another role before Burgess comes and works with his own staff

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he was gone end of year so has been released with our best wishes early to this opportunity.

I'm sure we gave him a glowing reference too.

"Umm yeah... he's an elite operator. He's an asset to our organisation and we'd hate to lose him. Oh, and his personal hygiene is beyond reproach."

I’m sure going to miss Matt “hamstring awareness” Hass
machine-hamstring-ping-gif.937642

I think he was gone end of year so has been released with our best wishes early to this opportunity.

That's a very charitable interpretation of the Crows intentions and flies in the face of how they've acted previously.

That's a very charitable interpretation of the Crows intentions and flies in the face of how they've acted previously.
What do you mean? Didn't we do the same for Mattner, Godden and Hart...only difference is that he was able to secure another role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back