Opinion Matt Priddis discussion.

Where do you stand on the matt priddis question?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite hands in traffic. Just waltzed into packs tonight, grabbed the ball in a pack of 5, stood up and slipped a handball out to Gaff/Shuey/Sheed while three others are still looking for it.

What a gun.
he went head to head with two extractors as well. He gave matt crouch a bit of a master class. There were a couple of instances where he easily ripped the ball out of M.crouch's hand and fed it to one of our runners. We now need yeo finding a bit more form. With Gaff spending more time in the center and sheed returning, priddis's game has improved. However, it would be nice a few more players can go and have an impact on the inside.

he went head to head with two extractors as well. He gave matt crouch a bit of a master class. There were a couple of instances where he easily ripped the ball out of M.crouch's hand and fed it to one of our runners. We now need yeo finding a bit more form. With Gaff spending more time in the center and sheed returning, priddis's game has improved. However, it would be nice a few more players can go and have an impact on the inside.

NO MATTS BALL - MINE *snatches

This bloke is our engine room. Freakishly strong. Players hit him at top pace and momentum, just STOP once he grabs them. Same as when the ball is anywhere near his hands. CLUNK! then always gets his hands free.

Last edited:
This bloke is our engine room. Freakishly strong. Players hit him at top pace and momentum, just STOP once he grabs them. Same as when the ball is anywhere near his hands. CLUNK! then always gets his hands free.
I saw Priddis down the street a couple of months back. Christ he is a massive unit. He doesn't look that big when watching the games on TV, but up close he is very imposing. Explains why he is able to stand up and raise the arms for a handball with 3 blokes hanging off him.

I saw Priddis down the street a couple of months back. Christ he is a massive unit. He doesn't look that big when watching the games on TV, but up close he is very imposing. Explains why he is able to stand up and raise the arms for a handball with 3 blokes hanging off him.
I always think he is a unit. He probably has gaines a lot of muscle in the last two games. People talk about scott thompson being a unit and priddis on the weekend looked bigger than him when they were next to each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm sure haters will still find something. Can't wait to come back to this thread to see what spin they put on.
Was just looking back through the thread and saw this

We arent the ones who go missing champ. You lot are - you especially - when hes s**t fu(|<ing awful - you disappear completely till he has a blinder - then AND ONLY THEN - you come in like youre the sage.

When he has a blinder the anti crew (bar one obvious example) acknowledge it.

Was just looking back through the thread and saw this

We arent the ones who go missing champ. You lot are - you especially - when hes s**t fu(|<ing awful - you disappear completely till he has a blinder - then AND ONLY THEN - you come in like youre the sage.

When he has a blinder the anti crew (bar one obvious example) acknowledge it.

hey! I totally acknowledge when he had a blinder - this week he did!
see ...
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/2016-08-26/priddis-wears-one-in-the-face

dsf.jpg

According to Champion Data Priddis this season broke the all-time record for "ball up first possession" (a stat they've recorded since 2001) with 63.

The previous best season was by a M.Priddis in 2015, with 62 first possessions.

According to Champion Data Priddis this season broke the all-time record for "ball up first possession" (a stat they've recorded since 2001) with 63.

The previous best season was by a M.Priddis in 2015, with 62 first possessions.
With nn missing a fair bit too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back