Opinion Matt Priddis discussion.

Where do you stand on the matt priddis question?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not using popularity as the basis of my argument, I'm questioning why you percieve your argument to be "better" because you disagree with a large minority.

Just because someone differentiates from the crowd doesn't mean they are automatically correct.

I don't think my argument is any better because it's the minority? But I would say I've had to go to extra lengths with video etc to support it because it is.

I don't think my argument is any better because it's the minority? But I would say I've had to go to extra lengths with video etc to support it because it is.

coca cola is also the most popular drink on the planet. must be the best drink ever

That's the impression I got from the second post, but I'll take your word for it.

But seriously, what's with this hipster stuff? The beard, the hat, those weird shoes, I though you were better then this.

That's the impression I got from the second post, but I'll take your word for it.

But seriously, what's with this hipster stuff? The beard, the hat, those weird shoes, I though you were better then this.

Hahaha I'm modeling myself on our bearded God JK... But unfortunately I end up looking like Masto...

watching a replay of the Corws win, i was stunned to see the severity of the 'falcon' that Priddis copped in the first quarter! looking at the slow-mo, his whole face was distorted...god it looked painful. then he gets up and tears the crows a new one!

watching a replay of the Corws win, i was stunned to see the severity of the 'falcon' that Priddis copped in the first quarter! looking at the slow-mo, his whole face was distorted...god it looked painful. then he gets up and tears the crows a new one!
Fanny Ray would have gone off with concussion.

Ouch!

Did you secretly enjoy that Domo? Another Priddis clanger? :)

clanger? nah, prob went down as a clearance stat for him.. haha
but no to be totally honest I didn't.. yes had a little laugh, but then watching replay... OOoofarg! he broke his nose earlier this year so was prob lucky it hit (more off) his forehead this time?

plenty of other "clangers" to enjoy in that game my man :p hehe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*crickets
crickets.gif

Personnally i think priddis was not noticed so had no bearing on the game which is why nobody has brought up his performance

No impact. That alone is pretty scary imo.

Is it? It means he probably wasn't in our best half dozen or worst half dozen, along with nine other blokes.

We've got bigger problems arising out of yesterday.
Damn right we do. At our best Priddis is a role player for us. His role is to win the ball and feed it to our better users by hand. Last night he had 25 possession (16 contested), 5 kicks and 20 handballs at 76% efficiency. He did his part, which very few others can claim to have done.

Our players especially Darling are copping it today by gutless commentators and I imagine on Bigfooty too , gotta back your players.
Priddas to me has 12months left , has been a great player and a leader by example post 2007 .

Is it? It means he probably wasn't in our best half dozen or worst half dozen, along with nine other blokes.

We've got bigger problems arising out of yesterday.

Maybe you misunderstood my post.

Priddis did his part. Nothing more nothing less. It was typical priddis.

We needed more than that but priddis doesn't have it. We needed our leaders to stand up and in my opinion he had no influence on the contest at all as you suggested by his standing.

We need to move on from our mundane midfield that can't stand up in big games like last night and find others that are younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back