Matt Priddis, gone but not forgotten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

same. dont get it. guys like him a d Schofield gave their heart and soul to the club while flashy party boys get the glory. meh

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
schofield was an absolutely essential part of a premiership.

without him shutting down degoey who can win games off his own boot we wouldnt have won a flag.

Would we have won this years premiership with Pridda in the middle?
theres a better chance of 1990’s trio of claudia schiffer, linda evangelista and cindi crawford banging my door down for a foursome and it being my wifes birthday present.

our gameplan requires perfect disposal.

which would mean it would break down every time he got the ball - that and the fact that defensively he left us a man down on a fast turnover would be the killer.

would have been very interesting to see him play for ross lyon freo or sydney - reckon he might have been perfectly designed for that kind of game plan.

theres a better chance of 1990’s trio of claudia schiffer, linda evangelista and cindi crawford banging my door down for a foursome and it being my wifes birthday present.

our gameplan requires perfect disposal.

which would mean it would break down every time he got the ball - that and the fact that defensively he left us a man down on a fast turnover would be the killer.

would have been very interesting to see him play for ross lyon freo or sydney - reckon he might have been perfectly designed for that kind of game plan.
There are a few here that forget how atrocious his skills were, a turnover merchant, not his role to man up defensively, and a momentum killer in every passage of play he was involved in.

Hi patented helicopter floaters are not missed and handballs to players feet.

But sure, he could turtle tackle and help old ladies cross the street.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back