Matthew Guy. Can a mediocre leader with a 3rd rate team win government?

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
This rabble are now just putting signs wherever the * they want now, permission & local laws be damned.

The dumb* running in Brighton, who may or may not have allegedly (ALLEGEDLY ALLEGEDLY ALLEGEDLY) been involved in procuring prayer room rent boys, and who is still running on lies about crime despite being proven a liar (and despite what happened 4 years ago) has a massive 2.5m sign on someone’s fence… and didn’t ask permission from the home/fence owner to put it there.

It would already have an enormous red d&bs painted on it if it were my house. I kind of wish they’d do it…

How can you run a state if you can’t be bothered learning how you’re supposed to put up election signs?

Gralin

Super Moderator
Apr 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Stumble bumble

This is why I laugh at people saying just vote Dan out and don't worry about the consequences

The Vic Libs are incapable of getting out of their own way well enough for that option to work

Imagine how poorly they'd do with a hostile media pack

kalex6251

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
looks like the policy wonks and election strategists are working over time at liberal HQ in the lead up to november - article on todays herald scum website

"matt guy has promised to work with AFL and stadiums - including the 'G - for more kick-to-kick sessions after games if he is elected premier"

really nailing down those big ticket issues

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
looks like the policy wonks and election strategists are working over time at liberal HQ in the lead up to november - article on todays herald scum website

"matt guy has promised to work with AFL and stadiums - including the 'G - for more kick-to-kick sessions after games if he is elected premier"

Who does he support ? Gold Coast or GWS ?

Pakenhamsaint

Hall of Famer
Jan 5, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda

Yea the G would want the turf ripped up in the middle of winter

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So when NSW drops the rule of wearing masks on public transport , Dictator Dan sends his PSO's out to fine Victorians for not having a mask.

Gralin

Super Moderator
Apr 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Guy was an advisor to Kennett

Guy used racist attacks on African Gangs

Kennett was/is President of Hawthorn

Hawthorn is alleged to have used racist attacks on Indigenous Players

See how it works?
1663821712298.png

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
I wonder who suggested this to these dumb campaigners, I've been using petrol spy for years, and they get slammed in the comments 🤣

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I wonder who suggested this to these dumb campaigners, I've been using petrol spy for years, and they get slammed in the comments 🤣

I can’t believe how bad their campaign has been. Fu** me, get rid of them all and start again. Time for a rebuild.

Crankyhawk

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I can’t believe how bad their campaign has been. Fu** me, get rid of them all and start again. Time for a rebuild.
problem is there is no priority draft pick for the liberals if they want to rebuild. The only ones who want to join are the Christian extremists who are not going to capture a large vote (or articulate intelligent policy)

Home Alone

Team Captain
Apr 28, 2006
I get to vote on Josh Frydenberg's future
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Someone should have told them that their voter base don't use apps or computers. The rest of us are already using an existing app

Not to mention how Libs like to data harvest your information.

Home Alone

Team Captain
Apr 28, 2006
I get to vote on Josh Frydenberg's future
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
problem is there is no priority draft pick for the liberals if they want to rebuild. The only ones who want to join are the Christian extremists who are not going to capture a large vote (or articulate intelligent policy)
The smart ones in the Liberals could go Independent.

No need to tell me of the irony of my post.