Recommitted Matthew Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Port might loom if they feel like Ryder could be better served up forward. Otherwise I can't see a lot of demand. Essendon? I consider him an upgrade on Leuey but is it worth the pick-up? Probably not. Collingwood? He'd be handy depth but he and Grundy wouldn't work in the same team. I'd only be interested if Grundy left. I think he'll remain a Blue

Im with you ... reckon for a team in the 8 Kreuzer is good value, if Carlton finished bottom 5 the comp pick would be massive overs if they can construct a Band 1 pick. Its almost the Frawley deal all over again.

Hawks Bound if Big Boy retires. Close to Ratts.

...wait what?

Why would McEvoy retire? He's suffering no chronic injuries, still in the Hawks best lineup and is actually 2 months younger than Kreuzer (both 27)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im with you ... reckon for a team in the 8 Kreuzer is good value, if Carlton finished bottom 5 the comp pick would be massive overs if they can construct a Band 1 pick. Its almost the Frawley deal all over again.

Nobody is paying Kreuzer anywhere near the amount needed for band 1 compensation with his injury history.

...wait what?

Why would McEvoy retire? He's suffering no chronic injuries, still in the Hawks best lineup and is actually 2 months younger than Kreuzer (both 27)
We keep hearing that big boy has chronic back injuries, not sure how true thy is. Also he's not very good.

I reckon he is going to have a big year. Finally been relatively injury free for 12+ months

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk
Think he will fade off when we bring Phillips in because Casboult is a sorry excuse for a footballer and we need someone to help in the ruck. Will be pushed more into a fwd role giving Phillips a chopout. Needs to be a lone ruckman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back