Past Matthew Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #8. Matthew Kreuzer

seems rather uncoordinated. but i'm sure you guys made the right decision not to get cotchin

seems rather uncoordinated. but i'm sure you guys made the right decision not to get cotchin

I suppose if you were essentially a 200cm midfielder you wouldn't look as coordinated as Cotchin either ;). Seeing as we got some bloke called Judd during trade week we made the right decision :thumbsu:

He's more coordinated than Laycock and even Jetta who couldn't beat him to the ball.

[YOUTUBE]5RHjrFzLma0[/YOUTUBE]

You wasted top ten picks on Laycock and Bradley.

LOL.

Kreuzer has won more games in one season than Neagle has managed in three, so I'll have more uncoordinated players like Matty if you can find them. You stick to drafting the Ryders who do the flashy stuff like Thomas, but don't work or go as hard as Kreuzer and Murphy.

this wasn't meant to be a carlton vs essendon thing, merely stating a fact.

besides if it was to be a carlton vs essendon thing we'd all know who would win anyways ;)

good luck against the tigers in your massive 8 point match

besides if it was to be a carlton vs essendon thing we'd all know who would win anyways ;)

So your big statement of "fact" is that a 2m tall teenager looks a bit uncoordinated.

:eek::eek::eek:

Call Hutchy.........this is unbelievable..........must be the first time in HISTORY!!!!

Fletcher has looked uncoordinated for his entire career.........and in fact its been used often as a defence for tripping...........somehow I think you are probably happy to have had his services.:rolleyes:

As for Kreuzer, will be looking forward to the week off. Has laboured a little, which didn't stop him smashing Layjoke in the 4th Q and getting us back into the game.

4 effective disposals last night........looked good though

No need to bring the head to head record into this sunshine because if we did it'd would favour a Carlton victory. :rolleyes:

You sound very young so i'll point out the obvious for you. 200cm 18 year olds are still a few years off fully 'growing into their bodies'. Matthew actually moves exceptionally well for a boy his size. If you need an example of a 200cm 'unco' you need look no further than Laycock. ;)

4 effective disposals last night........looked good though

A lot of what he does during games doesn't make the stat sheet.

The Eddie Betts inside out bannanna goal that got us going was due soley to the work of Kreuzer against two Saints opponents, locked it in, shuffled it out......no stat, but he made that goal from nothing.

Has done more in 12 games as an 18 y.o than Laycock has done in a career..........and smashed him head to head twice this year. Not sure what you are crowing about.:eek:
Time you left the board.

okay i'll leave. the laycock comparison is irrelevant anyway as he isn't a talked-up number 1 pick.

the betts goal was a result of kruezer tripping over his own feet and then fumbling the ball. he was stiff though, those types of things should make the stat sheet.

okay i'll leave. the laycock comparison is irrelevant anyway as he isn't a talked-up number 1 pick.

the betts goal was a result of kruezer tripping over his own feet and then fumbling the ball. he was stiff though, those types of things should make the stat sheet.

Oh.....I'm sorry, I didn't realise you had an intellectual disability.

I don't usually make a habit of teasing those worse off than myself......my apologies......please.....go on and have your fun........I think its great that you've learned how to use the computer.........good for you mate.:thumbsu:

that makes perfect sense

you're just annoyed that you sponsored him. look up the definition of "opportunity cost"

good luck for the season

that makes perfect sense

you're just annoyed that you sponsored him. look up the definition of "opportunity cost"

good luck for the season
He'd be your best player in two years.

Look up middle of the road and you'll see Essendon occupying that space with the Saints.

Good luck with your next three years when Neagle will be your best forward, Stanton will be your captain and Ryder is holding your young backline together. Kreuzer will give Ryder a footballing lesson if he plays in the ruck or mans him up in our forwardline.

that makes perfect sense

good luck for the season

God bless the sheltered workshops.

Bye for now.......brave fella.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Big man not even in the top 5!!! WTF!!!!
I now its voted on by the players but geez, to not poll above those last 2..............:confused:
A blessing in disguise maybe.... he'll continue to to get better and better without the pressures associated with mickey mouse type awards, just as Murph and Gibbsy have done.

AFLPA
Best First Year Player
Rhys Palmer 252
Cyril Rioli 167
Trent Cotchin 80
Austin Wonaeamirri 30
Harry Taylor 21

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,24315642-19742,00.html

20 games for a 1st year ruckman is a sensational effort. Especially 20 consecutive games.:thumbsu: What a platform to build your career on.

I love the masturbation sessions some of the Richmond supporters are having over the fact we picked Kreuzer over Cotchin.:eek:
A 1st year midfielder will always have a better 1st year than a 1st year ruckman. And the fact they think we made a mistake over picking him over Cotchin. Our ruck stocks were thinner than some of the Geelong player's scalps and we almost had to pick him. No regrets at all, both teams should just be happy for ****'s sake.

I love the masturbation sessions some of the Richmond supporters are having over the fact we picked Kreuzer over Cotchin.:eek:
A 1st year midfielder will always have a better 1st year than a 1st year ruckman. And the fact they think we made a mistake over picking him over Cotchin. Our ruck stocks were thinner than some of the Geelong player's scalps and we almost had to pick him. No regrets at all, both teams should just be happy for ****'s sake.

I haven't seen Putt >> Kreuzer for some time now............:eek:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/sport/cricket/over-the-top-celebrations-all-about-joy-and-relief/2008/11/01/1224956408654.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1
One player who is making a great impression at this stage of the season is Rob Quiney. Over the pre-season, he had a similar hip operation to Carlton footballer Matthew Kreuzer and his recovery took about two months. Since then, he's had a huge pre-season and his fitness and skill preparation are right where he wants them.
Good move to get the operation out of the way at the end of the season. :thumbsu:

Link
White said Aaron Sandilands, who led the competition for hit-outs last year, had to continue to refine his game.

"He's got to make his taps more effective, try to get more possessions," he said.

"I'm telling the kids coming through, 'You've got to be able to run. It's not just about hit-outs'.

He named Carlton's Matthew Kreuzer as the next pacesetter. "He's going to be the model."
:cool:

Still plays like a 200cm on-baller, but really seems to have improved his ruckwork for mine.....looks to be leaping higher, timing his jumps better and directing the ball to advantage with some force.....

just got this screen dump of him jumping over Leuey (damn windows mdia player won't let me screen capture).....anyway, he did this frequently last week.

Yep, I definately noticed his improved ruck work on the weekend, I was actually quite surprised sometimes I have to admit.

I try not to expect too much from him obviously, but it's amazing how fast he seems to be developing, and for mine he is already very much a super important player to have out on the ground. I just hope to God we don't stuff his body, but I trust they know what their doing with him ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back