Matthew Lloyd: Time for Pendles to hand over reins

Is it time for Pendles to relinquish the captaincy?

• Yep

Votes: 49 74.2%
  • Nup

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not opposed to a change of captaincy, would be happy to see Adams take the reins. Don't think it will happen next year tho.

Said this earlier in the year, don't think Pendles is a true leader, star player yes, doesn't always mean his the best person for the job.

Adams needs to be captain, the young blokes love him, Tay would crawl over glass for the black and white.

I also told him at the Brownlow he would be the next captain of Collingwood, just thought I would throw that in.

Said this earlier in the year, don't think Pendles is a true leader, star player yes, doesn't always mean his the best person for the job.

Adams needs to be captain, the young blokes love him, Tay would crawl over glass for the black and white.

I also told him at the Brownlow he would be the next captain of Collingwood, just thought I would throw that in.

I agree.

(He did tell him at the Brownlow)

If Matthew Lloyd is saying it, that's enough reason to ignore it.

I find it bemusing that we spend so much time on everything negative.

And Lloyd just looking for another headline. Good luck to him, but no.

Not the time.

Last edited:
All jokes aside. I am all for a new Captain. Pendles is a brilliant player... but we need a Captain who is mongrel for on field success. We need an andry grunt like Maxwell, Tony Shaw.

I want Adams as Captain.

I want Pendles and Treloar to take votes off each other in the Brownlow in a Premiership year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They struggle for different reasons. Treloar due to being spent when he kicks it. You can see with Tay that it's mental, he's a panic merchant. Needs a couple of more years I think.
Need both to fix it. We've got two elite midfielders if they clean it up.

Back