Remove this Banner Ad

Hellgood

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 21, 2006
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How is this incompetent cretin continue to be allowed to ruin games of AFL football? The clown misses blatant freekicks then follows up two seconds later paying something that is not there.

He does this crap every single week and I know from comments on here that I am not alone. Get rid of him.

Is Nicholls the bald headed f***?

He cost GC the game..

Was a bit of a spur of the moment post, but seriously is it just because he is so recognisable that his mistakes are so noticeable? Because I see it just about every week. That one where Griffin took it out of the ruck, tackled, disposessed, Brennan picks up, tackled, disposessed, free kick was just obscene.

Not the first time Nicholls has ruined a game - anyone remember the Adelaide v Geelong game last year where he nearly got dragged over the fence!

Remember that. And remember the umpire involved in Sirengate.

That one where Griffin took it out of the ruck, tackled, disposessed, Brennan picks up, tackled, disposessed, free kick was just obscene.

That was ****ing dreadful because the rule is so clear cut. If you don't dispose of the ball after taking it out of the ruck, it's automatically HTB. No grey area whatsoever. It's like looking at the ball travel through the goals and deciding it's a point. Blatantly incorrect decision with no defence.

Hate that bald headed $%^&wit, @#$ hole prik. Has cost Freo almost every game he has umpired. Cheating, scumbag filth arsewipe twat of the highest order. :mad: Almost did it again. :mad:

Was a bit of a spur of the moment post, but seriously is it just because he is so recognisable that his mistakes are so noticeable? Because I see it just about every week. That one where Griffin took it out of the ruck, tackled, disposessed, Brennan picks up, tackled, disposessed, free kick was just obscene.

This. I'd be upset if a trainee umpire missed that call, let alone an AFL umpire. No excuses for such a shocking and obvious missed call.

Three of the games that EFC were screwed in last year, Nicholls was umpiring in. He is a ****ing disgrace of an umpire. The games were Rd 4 v Carlton (cost Essendon the game), Rd 6 v Gold Coast (GC clearly favoured despite the score), Rd 13 v North.

Hate that bald headed $%^&wit, @#$ hole prik. Has cost Freo almost every game he has umpired. Cheating, scumbag filth arsewipe twat of the highest order. :mad: Almost did it again. :mad:

Yes he certainly is incompetent, but the mistakes he made at absolutely critical stages of the game today clearly benefited your side.

Yes, just like every other week, every bad decision went against the team playing Fremantle :rolleyes:

**** you all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People here are forgetting a few things here.

Nicholls was the moron responsible for that siren-gate fiasco and after the embarassment he suffered, he's made Freo pay at every opportunity. Perhaps if all the posters complaining about the HTB against Griffin that wasnt paid might like to comment on the frees to Freo that weren't paid in the 3rd quarter.

Or is it another case of "if its against Freo, its all ok"?

Not the first time Nicholls has ruined a game - anyone remember the Adelaide v Geelong game last year where he nearly got dragged over the fence!

We copped the pricked like every game last year, I dont normally blame umpires, but this **** seemed to have it in for us.

We copped the pricked like every game last year, I dont normally blame umpires, but this **** seemed to have it in for us.
Must have been split between Essendon and North

Does the exact same thing for us

People here are forgetting a few things here.

Nicholls was the moron responsible for that siren-gate fiasco and after the embarassment he suffered, he's made Freo pay at every opportunity. Perhaps if all the posters complaining about the HTB against Griffin that wasnt paid might like to comment on the frees to Freo that weren't paid in the 3rd quarter.

Or is it another case of "if its against Freo, its all ok"?

Not at all.

Went to the bar at MCC to see last 10 mins of Gold Coast/Freeo game and you should be happy vegimite

Nicholls got Freeo home:eek:

Both Hawk and Saints supporters felt this.

Not at all.

Went to the bar at MCC to see last 10 mins of Gold Coast/Freeo game and you should be happy vegimite

Nicholls got Freeo home:eek:

Both Hawk and Saints supporters felt this.

Then both Hawk and Saints supporters are wrong then. We've had a stream of whiny Saints supporters harping on about every decision that goes in Freo's favour for weeks now so its all just the usual garbage.

There were a couple of non-decisions in the last 10 minutes that the commentators were going stupid over. The same commentators who were openly cheering for GC all day. Their comments were wrong and there are posts detailing the applicable game laws that proved that.

In your enthusiasm to critique the last ten minutes, did you think to look at how the umpiring was prior to that? Check out Nicholls crucifying Freo in the 3rd term and then tell me how the umpires won that match.

Honestly, basing your post on watching 10 minutes of a game just shows you are not someone to be taken seriously.

Gone for the man eh - i_oz

There was NO commentary on the screen I was watching so it was my opinion and Nicholls did Gold Coast no favours in that time I was watching.

I went for the point of the post, not the man.

You based your comments on 10 minutes. Games go a bit longer than that. Make your comments after watching the whole game, not what people tell you what to think.

Hahaha, according to BF we've won all our games this year through umpiring errors.

Seriously though, never forgave us for making him look like an idiot for Sirengate, my hands shake when I see he's officiating one of our games. Yet of course he always gets our games :thumbsdown:

Just watching the Footy show on 9 - they showed a glaring umpiring decision against GC at the 9 minute mark of the last qtr . Goal to Freeo

Enough said

I'd agree with you on one point. You've said enough.

Did you watch the glaring errors that went against Freo? No? Well go peddle your snake oil elsewhere. People aren't buying it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back